Posted March 03, 2010

Posted February 03, 2010
Our Shive experience has been wonderful. Every staff member has exceeded our expectations. They are definately child-focused and the school embraces the idea of 21st century learning. A++

Ethan H Shive Elementary School 0

Posted October 30, 2008
I want to say that as a Child I attended Rockwell, Erwin, & East and My child attended Rockwell for 2 years as well. As a parent I want to say that I know how Rockwell School was run as a student and as a parent and I am so glad that my children attend Ethan H Shive Elemenatry School. This school has the best Leadership, Teachers, Cafeteria Workers, and Custodians that a parent could ask for. I am always proud and feel safe while my children are there. I tip my hat to each and everyone at Shive. I takes a tremendious group of people to run a top notch school. Anyone that has a child there should be extremely proud.

Posted October 20, 2008

Posted October 13, 2008

Posted August 27, 2008
my daughter loves this school and i like the fact they want parent involvement

Posted July 21, 2008
My daughter just loves Mrs. Justus! This is a great school

Posted July 19, 2008

Posted March 18, 2008

Ethan H Shive Elementary School
655 Holshouser Road, Rockwell, NC  28138
Last modified Ethan H Shive Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ethan H Shive Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.