Posted August 24, 2013
I love Grace Academy. Smaller class sizes. Updated technology. Computer lab, science lab. Teachers work closer with my student. I have been a part of Grace Academy for over 8 years. Love it!

Posted July 18, 2012
This school practices and teaches fundamental Christian beliefs and ideals in an environment that is not legalistic or judgmental - all are welcome and accepted. They really have a heart for ministering to kids and parents while they teach advanced material from the ABEKA curriculum. My children have attended from K thru 8th grade, and we loved it!

Posted January 11, 2012
This a wonderful school with a wonderful staff. My son started in October and has learned so much since then.

Posted November 15, 2011
The teachers are amazing at helping each child to excel socially, emotionally, and academically. They really focus on good character, and make sure the students are safe and feel accepted by everyone. I love this school and everyone in it!

Posted April 15, 2010
The School is an Excellent School which is truly the pillar of Christian Schools!

Posted June 29, 2009

Grace Academy
6725 Highway 152 East, Rockwell, NC  28138
Last modified Grace Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Grace Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.