Bad
Good

Posted April 23, 2014
My school is a great school because of the staff, students and parents at Baskerville. We all strive hard for every child to learn and to be great citizens in our community. Our school offer various extra curricular activities for students . Baskerville staff has always been dedicated to after school tutoring for students that are in need for extra help. We have various community volunteers that help assist with any services that are needed for our staff, students and parents. Baskerville Bulldogs are CANS not CANNOTS. We will continue to succeed with this positive motto. Go Bulldogs!!

Posted April 22, 2014
As a former educator at Baskerville Elementary I was very impressed with the "We Can Do It" attitude that the staff displayed toward our students. We constantly pushed one another to excel and achieve great things.

Posted September 26, 2013
My name is NaKyla Davis and I am in first grade this year. Last year I had a great teacher, Mr. Jones and this year I have a great teacher, Mrs. K. Joyner. My teachers treat all of us, kids, like we are the world's greatest no matter where we come from or what we do. They love us and they show it. I wish all the children in the world could come to Baskerville, where the teachers are the world's greatest.

Posted August 25, 2013
This is a great school! It is very community centered! When you walk through the doors you are automatically like family! The staff bond together to make sure each and every child is successful. The students are eager and willing to learn. Adminstration supports its staff and families!

Posted August 22, 2013
Baskerville Elementary School is the best school in the universe. I truly believe this from the bottom of my heart because we we perform tasks that society thinks are impossible. We missed earning school of distinction honors this past school year by less than one percentage point. We are constantly asked how we do what we do. The answers are very simple. First and foremost, we have teachers, faculty, staff, and students who want to be here. We love our school. Employees only leave here when they are retiring or have been reassigned. Second, our teachers are second to none. They realize that success is not going to come by only working normal hours. Some of our teachers start after school tutoring as early as October, with the understanding they will not receive one extra dime for this extra effort. Our teachers are more focused on the success of each of our children than earning an extra dollar. Third, we won "The 2012-13 Clean School Award". Our custodial staff takes pride in what they do for our students, faculty, visitors and staff. "Cleanliness is next to Godliness!!!" Fourth, our school is safe. Bullying is not tolerated. We take care of our children as if they are our own.

Posted August 22, 2013
Baskerville Elementary School /NRMS is a terrific school. The staff is awesome , the Students are wonderful and I had an enjoyable time during my volunteer days with the school.

Posted May 16, 2013
Hello my name is Zahidah Harmon. I go to Baskerville Elementary School. I am in the fifth grade. My teacher is Mr. Jordan and Mrs.Kirby, they are very nice. My principle name is Mrs. Mitchell, and she is very nice. The reason I like baskerville is because the teachers teach you what you need to know great and in a fun way. This school is very special to me because I have been going to school since kindergarten(6 years). This year I will be leaving Baskerville and will be going to Joseph W. Parker Middle School

Baskerville Elementary 1

Posted September 01, 2010
I hate this school people are racest to the latinos and multi-racials and whites. THIS IS A SCHOOL YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR CHILDREN GOING TO. Only the teachers are nice there not the students.

Posted April 20, 2009
I greatly feel baskerville is where I want my kids to be.The principle is wonderful and she really shows that she cares for the parents and students. The teachers are very sweet and understanding of my childs needs. I can't wait until my youngest child can start going there. Keep up the good work baskerville staff.

Baskerville Elementary
1100 Stokes Ave, Rocky Mount, NC  27801
Last modified Baskerville Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.