D S Johnson Elementary 5

Posted February 16, 2013
I think that D.S Johnson Elementary School is the best school in the whole world and that if you don't wanna learn then you don't need to be there....................................

D S Johnson Elementary 1

Posted September 25, 2010
The principal should not be at this school she has no real leadership skill the school is probably 98% black that should have been considered. she doesn't unstand the involvement of the parent is the only little way black children will be successful not just total classroom time parent at this school are incourage to stay out make appointed but not during classroom time base on the school test score that isnt working.

D S Johnson Elementary 0

Posted April 23, 2008
D.S. Johnson is a school that concentrates on looking good instead of the students and the administration shows no compassion for the students. I can't understand how they (administration) can lead an elementary school without compassion and concern. I really am thinking of moving my children because of this.

D S Johnson Elementary 0

Posted July 16, 2007
Johnson Elementary school could be a very good school if the staff turn over was not so great. There seemes to be a leadership problem there as there is not much delegation of responsibilities. Teachers [s]eem to be in constant fear and discomfort about administration. There is not much extra curricular activities. Too much focus is placed on passing the grade for administration to look good.

D S Johnson Elementary 5

Posted December 21, 2004
I am not a parent, although, my experiences at D.S.J are in my memories. That school made me out to be a very smart person. I made straight A's there and now I am in advanced classes. D.S.J helps you to better your education. The teachers pay extra attention to you and help you learn and focus better. They go out of their way to teach you. I love D.S.J and always will. I am in 8th now

D S Johnson Elementary
600 North Fairview Road, Rocky Mount, NC  27801
Last modified D S Johnson Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
D S Johnson Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.