Rocky Mount, NC

Posted August 05, 2012
love this school teachers are awesome an so is the office staff :) and a great shout out to the principle

Benvenue Elementary 4

Posted March 02, 2008
I love Benvenue! The principal is awesome, the teachers have been very friendly, helpful. We have had no problems there and there is zero tolerance for disrupting the educational process. Very safe and loving environment.

Posted September 20, 2006
My son is in 1st Grade this year and also attended in K. He loves the school and so do I. The teachers are really good and so concern for the children. The have functions for the children that they really enjoy. The best thing about the school is that my 6 year old son loves to go there. I recently bought a house and the number one criteria was that we had to be in the Benvenue School District. Keep up the good work.

Posted August 25, 2004
My child has been at Benvenue Elementary since Kindergarden. He is in 5th grade this year. He loves the school and the teachers and other staff members. It is a clean school and I feel like he is safe when I drop him off in the mornings. Last year one of his teachers (Mrs. Harris, 4th grade) even noticed a problem that he was having with his health as being a serious problem and called me. He ended up in surgery the same day. She very likely made a huge difference in his life and I really can't thank her enough. All of the teachers that he has had over the years have been great and caring. They always call if he is having a problem and discuss it with me. They really seem to care about the students. Mrs. Bolt is a great leader. She has a way with kids.

Posted June 15, 2003
This is the best school. My children are rising 5th and 1st graders and should attend school elsewhere. I work at this school and would not send my children anywhere else. The leadership is outstanding, the teachers and support personnel are excellent. There is no better place to be in the Nash-Rocky Mount School System.

Benvenue Elementary 4

Posted May 22, 2003
i have three children that attends at this school i see alot inprovement in atitude and working habits.

Benvenue Elementary
2700 Nicodemus Mile Road, Rocky Mount, NC  27804
Last modified Benvenue Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Benvenue Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top