Rocky Mount, NC

Williford Elementary 5

Posted July 17, 2014
I am a teacher at Williford. I love my school. The staff is great. The students are great. We are making great gains with testing. I invite you to visit.

Williford Elementary 2

Posted March 28, 2013
Very poor school the leadership here is ridiculous. my child had an incident with another student where the student pushed him and I was told that he gave a high-five to the other student. The teachers only follow behind their leader so the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I have been told that my son's teacher had said things to him that were very much out of place. You ask for a conference and the principle says what issue are you having. Whaat???
2 people found this helpful

Williford Elementary 4

Posted October 28, 2012
I would appreciate more communication with moy daughter's teacher, but overall the school is really welcoming. I don't think people really appreciate the opprotunites of this school offers to help the whole family. I commend the on the daddy and me breakfast on Oct. 26, 2012.

Williford Elementary 0

Posted July 23, 2009
Williford Elementary is a very good school.You have qualified staff and everyone who enters the building is made to feel Welcome. My son has atteded Williford for almost five years. He started there for speech theraphy and we fell in love with the school. It is a warm and inviting school.

Williford Elementary 5

Posted June 07, 2006
I have two children at Williford and it is a great place for children to learn. They have lots of technology and are always highlighting the wonderful projects the children are involved in. I would recommend Williford to any parent who is moving into that school district

Williford Elementary 4

Posted April 28, 2006
I moved here four months ago and registered my child @ Williford. I find that the teachers are understanding and cooperative. I like the family like atmosphere. My children has improved in their academics and socialization skills. Each month there has been an exciting event. I missed the fall festival but I heard it was spectacular. I think that is a great school with an excellent vision.

Williford Elementary 2

Posted April 24, 2006
You can catch some of the staff members at various times outside by the gas meter smoking in a tobacco-free environment while during school hours. Students are walking pass these individuals while they are smoking on school property. Teachers are conversating around the students about their parents in a negative way. When parents are concern about their child's safety and education, the principal always says she doesn't want to deal with it. Students are not wanting to go to school due to staff threats. Principal said parents are not allowed to be in their child's classroom to volunteer and interact with the students. Teachers saying rude comments to parents. If you visit you can see alot beside learning.
2 people found this helpful

Williford Elementary
801 Williford Street, Rocky Mount, NC  27803
Last modified Williford Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Williford Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top