Rocky Mount, NC

Posted August 18, 2012
everyone in this school get along,no matter race or religion ,kids,parents and teachers treat each other with respect.I like this school because is a peaceful place to learn.The kids are so nice to each other no matter size or looks.Mrs Brooks,Mrs Yencho and every teachers here seems to enjoy theirs jobs.Mrs Urbanski the principal ,is very involved,she listens parents and care about.My only complaint is that I wish it will go to 12 grade.Thanks

Posted October 27, 2011
My sons love going to OLPH. The curriculum is excellent and the teachers are very nuturing. The parents are very involved in all school activities. As a parent, I like that my children are able to pray and express their faith at school. The students attend Mass every week as a group and they pray daily.

Posted February 26, 2008
I am a graduate of this school and loved it there. The teachers there are so compassionate and really want their children to do well. You become a true family at this school and I would encourage it to any parent who wants a solid christian foundation for their child/ children.

Our Lady Perpetual Help Cath School
315 Hammond Street, Rocky Mount, NC  27804
Last modified Our Lady Perpetual Help Cath School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Our Lady Perpetual Help Cath School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top