Rocky Mount, NC

N-Rms Middle College High School 1

Posted May 28, 2015
Principal Christine Catalano is rude, uncaring and arrogant. Never had such a terrible experience with a principal.

N-Rms Middle College High School 5

Posted August 11, 2004
My daughter happens to go to the middle college high school and she has honestly improved very much. Out of nash county I believe this has been one of the best things the county has done since I can remember! I would highly reccomend this school. The students there are respectful and responsible as well as the teachers all I can say is keep up with the great job.

N-Rms Middle College High School
530 North Old Carriage Road, Rocky Mount, NC  27804
Last modified N-Rms Middle College High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
N-Rms Middle College High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top