Posted August 21, 2013
My three children attend G.W. Bulluck Elementary School. This school has provided excellent education opportunities and has provided the same learning experience for my oldest child that has special needs. This is a great school and they are dedicated to giving their students the chance to succeed in life.

Posted May 02, 2013
Our granddaughter goes to Bulluck and we just love it. She is in Kindergarten and it's just amazing how much she has learned this year. She has a wonderful teacher whom she loves dearly. Hope she is always as blessed as she is this year to have loving, caring teachers who make learning fun and exciting to the children.

Posted November 19, 2012
This school is amazing! It does not have much money or technology, but the staff and teachers are awesome. The principal has been there for 2 years and I don't know about the school before then. My son has been going there for 2 years. I love the teachers and the whole school.

Posted March 23, 2011
i love this school and all my children gonna go to this school and plus they switched the way the parking lot since 2009 its 2011 stop complaining and get it straight this school challenges your child's brain

Posted July 10, 2009
First off, I have two children that have been attending this school for the past 3 years. Up until last year, I was happy with the school. The traffic was flowing in and out steadily with no problems. Now you have parents holding up traffic and getting out of there cars. This is a morning and afternoon issue that really needs resolving! Whenever an issue arises and I try to contact the principal, my calls are never answered. My children have been attacked by other children and no form of discipline was ever used. I do not recommend this school, I feel the system has failed my children. I dont feel safe sending them to that school. I cant concentrate at work knowing they are there. What are we teaching our children?

Posted July 10, 2009
I really dont have much of anything to say good about this school. My older child has begged me to take him out. He has been there for the past 4 years and things have gradually gotten worst within the past 3 years. He comes home with headaches bc his teacher has to scream at the class on a daily basis. Ive had conferences with her regarding the issue, but she seems that is her only way to getting through. Traffic is always backed up for miles no matter how early or late I arrive. Now the principal has changed the uniform policy. Im disquisted!

Posted June 15, 2009

Posted October 20, 2008
I dont like the driving situation out there. I am a single mother of 4 children. I am currently working 2 jobs and having to get off work to pick my children up and then take them to stone park in the evenings. Then back to work! I am almost late everyday due to the driving situation at Bulluck! I have parents stopping and getting out to pick there children up, which holds up traffic. I leave work at 2:15 and arrive at the school at 2:30 and end up driving out of the school around 3:05. Also, I feel like the teachers and I arent ever on the same page. My children have come home and told me the teachers arent nice and that they refuse to help them with there work. My children are all suffering in school b/c the teacher refuses a little one on one time.

Posted October 20, 2008
I was never pleased with this school. I have tried getting in touch with the school principal and she never returns my calls! I will start homeschooling soon... I have heard so many good things about this school and our children have never felt happy going here. :(

G W Bulluck Elementary 4

Posted June 11, 2008

G W Bulluck Elementary
3090 Bulluck School Road, Rocky Mount, NC  27801
Last modified G W Bulluck Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
G W Bulluck Elementary Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.