Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

Amount of homework: Disagree

Kindergarten ..TOO MUCH GOING on!! You have sight words which are confusing. Teacher could be teaching a set of words at school, but parents can be teaching another set at home. Then your worksheets, books to read. Not to mention, things to work on from evaluation.

Develops character: Agree

The staff here teaches you Respect, Effort, and Self Control and how to not judge others.

I was a student here for 5 years and i really enjoyed it. Now i am a freshman in Rolesville High School. I look back and i am thankful for all the amazing people that taught me everything i know today. If i could i would go back in a heartbeat.

Rolesville Elementary school- my daughter has almost finished her first year at this school (first grade). compared to her last school RES is an average school. last year my daughter learned an incredible amount of things, and this year at RES she seems to be, basically, reviewing everything she did for the last part of kindergarten. reading level is not expected to change(on their part...however we are working with her) and in math the sum and product will never be greater than 20...which was her kindergarten level work. her teacher is not any more friendly than a "hey" when you walk in the class. i am not very impressed at all!

Rolesville Elementary School is in a class by itself as far as I am concerned. From the Principal to the janitorial staff, everyone has always be a pleasure to be around. Their love and guided direction for every child 's welfare is Superior. I Love this school.

My daughter just finished her first year of Kindergarten here and Ms. Webster and Mrs. Davis truly set a great foundation for the love of learning and making education fun. I could hardly believe how much they covered this year. My daughter went in with a basic knowledge of her ABC's and is now reading! And knows what a noun is! We were very impressed with the administration as well; they truly care.

Every member of the staff, from the Principal down to the Administrative Assistant at the front desk are top notch. Every teacher we have dealt with has had respect for each and every kid, parent and unique situation. Respect is practiced and preached at RES, and it shows in my child's positive attitude every day. In my opinion, this school is easily dismissed as a lesser school than others, due to it being an older building that doesn't have all the luster & sheen as some of the newer ones. But, I recommend taking a tour, meet the staff and then make up your own mind. RES offers a diverse and secure environment for your child.

Rolesville Elementary is wonderful. Very active PTA and staff that really cares about the children there.

the teachers are fantastic... it's like a family!

I am very pleased with what my daughter has learned in the three months that she has attended Rolesville Elementary. She has a teacher and a teachers assistant and they are both wonderful. I am amazed at how fast she has learned her alphabet (upper & lower), numbers (1 - 100), reading, and writing. She knows her days-of-the-week, and the months-of-the-year! We tried teaching her those for months and she couldn't get it, but her teachers put them in a song and she knew them instintly. We are very happy to have moved to such a great area, with a great school, and great teachers!

Last modified Rolesville Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.