Rolesville Elementary 3

Posted January 13, 2014
Rolesville Elementary school- my daughter has almost finished her first year at this school (first grade). compared to her last school RES is an average school. last year my daughter learned an incredible amount of things, and this year at RES she seems to be, basically, reviewing everything she did for the last part of kindergarten. reading level is not expected to change(on their part...however we are working with her) and in math the sum and product will never be greater than 20...which was her kindergarten level work. her teacher is not any more friendly than a "hey" when you walk in the class. i am not very impressed at all!

Posted September 10, 2013
Rolesville Elementary School is in a class by itself as far as I am concerned. From the Principal to the janitorial staff, everyone has always be a pleasure to be around. Their love and guided direction for every child 's welfare is Superior. I Love this school.

Posted July 29, 2013
My daughter just finished her first year of Kindergarten here and Ms. Webster and Mrs. Davis truly set a great foundation for the love of learning and making education fun. I could hardly believe how much they covered this year. My daughter went in with a basic knowledge of her ABC's and is now reading! And knows what a noun is! We were very impressed with the administration as well; they truly care.

Posted January 22, 2013
Every member of the staff, from the Principal down to the Administrative Assistant at the front desk are top notch. Every teacher we have dealt with has had respect for each and every kid, parent and unique situation. Respect is practiced and preached at RES, and it shows in my child's positive attitude every day. In my opinion, this school is easily dismissed as a lesser school than others, due to it being an older building that doesn't have all the luster & sheen as some of the newer ones. But, I recommend taking a tour, meet the staff and then make up your own mind. RES offers a diverse and secure environment for your child.

Rolesville Elementary 4

Posted March 27, 2011
Rolesville Elementary is wonderful. Very active PTA and staff that really cares about the children there.

Rolesville Elementary 0

Posted October 17, 2010
the teachers are fantastic... it's like a family!

Posted January 03, 2008
I am very pleased with what my daughter has learned in the three months that she has attended Rolesville Elementary. She has a teacher and a teachers assistant and they are both wonderful. I am amazed at how fast she has learned her alphabet (upper & lower), numbers (1 - 100), reading, and writing. She knows her days-of-the-week, and the months-of-the-year! We tried teaching her those for months and she couldn't get it, but her teachers put them in a song and she knew them instintly. We are very happy to have moved to such a great area, with a great school, and great teachers!

Posted August 22, 2007
Two of my children went to Rolesville Elementary last year, and one will start this year. The teachers are great and my kids like it. I just hope it won't get too crowded...

Posted June 13, 2007
My child just started at the school this past year I couldn't be more pleased. We had the best teacher ever(Mrs. Wood)she taught my son so much and was very loveable. I also feel very comfortable sending my child to school knowing that he is safe thanks to the leadership of Mrs. Lee. Over all I am very pleased with this school, and I am proud to say that my child attends Rolesville Elementary School!

Posted June 08, 2007
Two of my three children attend Rolesville Elementary, and I have been exceptionally pleased with the warm, caring environment the principle and teachers provide.

Rolesville Elementary
307 South Main Street, Rolesville, NC  27571
Last modified Rolesville Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rolesville Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.