Posted June 19, 2014
We have been at Sanford Creek for 3 years and have had a wonderful experience with teachers and staff. My daughter will begin Kindergarten this year there as well.

Posted June 05, 2014
Moving on to middle school after being at Sanford Creek for six years, I have to say I cannot imagine having sent my daughter to a better school than Sanford Creek! Not only has every one of my daughter's teachers been knowledgeable and compassionate, the Principal and Assistant Principal have always always greeted us with a smile and given their full attention to any concern we have had. Kudos to Wake County Schools for providing our daughter such an outstanding educational experience!

Posted May 08, 2014
The school has no policies or procedures to protect the children from bullying. The Principal is absent

Posted May 02, 2014
I've been at the school for a couple of years with 3 children who were homeschooled, attened charter school, and one other public school. I'm very impressed with Sanford Creek. From the moment I registered the receptionist was so helpful. It was special for my children to meet the principal when she walked through the office, she even asked if we had already toured the school. When we returned the next day, she walked us to the classroom on since the counselor was not available. The experience with the teachers, have been over the top with communication...I've never known teachers to email you as much as my children's teachers. I've only been able to attend a few school events but now that we're settled I'm sure I'll be volunteering for more events!

Posted April 26, 2014
My son is a 1st grader at SC. We have been very happy with the teachers, and the education he has received thus far! I love that the school has a smaller school feel to it. Excellent teachers and TA's are amazing. When I spoke with the principal regarding an issue with carpool, she was very professional and caring about the issue. She is frequently out in the carpool line, and I feel like she does a great job. The asst principal is great also! The kids love him! Overall very, very happy with this school!

Posted October 20, 2013
I have been very disappointed with Sanford Creek Elementary School. They do not have a good administrative team. The principal and asst. principal are not visible to students and parents. My husband thought one of the teachers was the principal. He had no idea who the real principal was. A real shame. Can not wait until my child is out of Sanford Creek. Would not recommend this school which is a shame because I had high hopes. If a new principal came along, they should have no problem improving the reputation since it can't get much worse.

Posted October 20, 2013
The teaching staff is great. The principal leaves a lot to be desired. She is not very personable or kind to the children. She seems put out to speak to. Hopefully soon than later the higher ups will realize she needs to be replaced for the sake of our children learning and well being.

Posted September 05, 2013
My kids are in 1st & 5th grade (track 1) at SCES. It is our first year here. We have been SO pleased with the school. The principal has been very friendly & helpful whenever we approach her. Mrs. Murdock & Mrs. Strong are the BEST teachers that our kids have ever had. They care about my kids and the genuinely want to see them succeed! We came from a Christian school & didn't think a public school would meet our expectations but Sanford Creek has exceeded those expectations. Go Blue Jays!

Posted August 05, 2013
I totally disagree with the comments about the Principal. My daughter has been at this school since first grade and we have NEVER had any problems. The Principal is very "hands on" and knows all of the students by name and is always at the carpool line greeting children. She as well as all of the staff take a personal interest in the children and the parents. This school is great and I have loved all of my daughter's teachers. They all have went above and beyond to help her reach her highest potential and the Principal has done the same.

Sanford Creek Elementary 1

Posted August 01, 2013
Being new to this area and a educator, I am very disappointed in the principal. She is very cold, snotty, not friendly at all. When we registered she didn't even both to introduce herself and she walked by three times. I didn't know who she was until I asked. My child came from a very friendly school which the principal was great and knew every child's name. There were about 530 students too. My child is not happy there and we are looking into moving him. The principal needs to know that she is there to supervise the staff and students, but has to realize that being friendly is apart of the job description. As I read all the reviews, they all state that the principal is unfriendly and this seems to date back right to the beginning. When is the higher ups going to realize that a change needs to be made.

Sanford Creek Elementary
701 Granite Falls Boulevard, Rolesville, NC  27571
Last modified Sanford Creek Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sanford Creek Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top