Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

I have had children at SCE since they opened and have always found the teachers to be good but administration less so. There is a new principal so hopefully this will change. I have noticed in the past two years the demographics of the school have changed and do not reflect the population of Rolesville in any manner. I am referring to K and 1st grade. Many of the children and their parents do not speak English and this causes problems in education for Engblish speaking kids. I think integration is wonderful and provides great opportunities for all involved however when my child is a vast minority in a town Where they should be a majority there is a problem. Many people have pulled their kids for private school. It is a shame we cannot in essence get what we pay for in Wake County. I pay taxes to be in this area for a reason and am increasingly unhappy with the Rolesville schools due to bussing.

My son started Sanford Creek when it first opened right years ago. This is my daughter's third year. I have regularly volunteered throughout. The staff is absolutely fantastic and you couldn't ask for more caring, and well qualified, teachers. For me, the lack of a real playground, instead of a few play areas, is the only Real drawback.

I currently have a 2nd grader, 4th grader and my oldest just finished 5th grade. We have been at the school for 3years now and have had nothing short of an exceptional experience. All of the teachers we have had the pleasure of working with have been wonderful. The assistant principal is the greatest. The kids absolutely adore him. Within the past few months there has been a new principal and she seems to be wonderful also. They are both visible throughout the school and make an effort to get to know the kids. Also, the kids that attend this school are a great group of kids. My girls have made some really great friends. I highly recommend it and I will be sad when we are done there.

Sanford creek was the worst school ever, I am a former student and I was bullied in every grade I attended. My teachers were nice, but they just did not care. On the playground, they hardly ever supervised you, they just stood and talked to each other. No one cared if I was crying until my parents had to point it out to them, the counsler, very unfriendly, the principal, hiding behind a wall 24/7, and the staff, not caring at all. As a former student that experienced this, I would know, do not attend this school. It does not even deserve one star.

We have been at Sanford Creek for 3 years and have had a wonderful experience with teachers and staff. My daughter will begin Kindergarten this year there as well.

Moving on to middle school after being at Sanford Creek for six years, I have to say I cannot imagine having sent my daughter to a better school than Sanford Creek! Not only has every one of my daughter's teachers been knowledgeable and compassionate, the Principal and Assistant Principal have always always greeted us with a smile and given their full attention to any concern we have had. Kudos to Wake County Schools for providing our daughter such an outstanding educational experience!

I've been at the school for a couple of years with 3 children who were homeschooled, attened charter school, and one other public school. I'm very impressed with Sanford Creek. From the moment I registered the receptionist was so helpful. It was special for my children to meet the principal when she walked through the office, she even asked if we had already toured the school. When we returned the next day, she walked us to the classroom on since the counselor was not available. The experience with the teachers, have been over the top with communication...I've never known teachers to email you as much as my children's teachers. I've only been able to attend a few school events but now that we're settled I'm sure I'll be volunteering for more events!

My son is a 1st grader at SC. We have been very happy with the teachers, and the education he has received thus far! I love that the school has a smaller school feel to it. Excellent teachers and TA's are amazing. When I spoke with the principal regarding an issue with carpool, she was very professional and caring about the issue. She is frequently out in the carpool line, and I feel like she does a great job. The asst principal is great also! The kids love him! Overall very, very happy with this school!

I have been very disappointed with Sanford Creek Elementary School. They do not have a good administrative team. The principal and asst. principal are not visible to students and parents. My husband thought one of the teachers was the principal. He had no idea who the real principal was. A real shame. Can not wait until my child is out of Sanford Creek. Would not recommend this school which is a shame because I had high hopes. If a new principal came along, they should have no problem improving the reputation since it can't get much worse.

The teaching staff is great. The principal leaves a lot to be desired. She is not very personable or kind to the children. She seems put out to speak to. Hopefully soon than later the higher ups will realize she needs to be replaced for the sake of our children learning and well being.

Last modified Sanford Creek Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.