Posted August 26, 2014
Great school! Great programs! Great staff! Great teachers! Beautiful school I also see a lot of the parents involved with their kids which is excellent!

Posted May 18, 2014
Excellent school. The staff is very professional and keep students focused. No bullying tolorated at this school. The Principal is just the right person for the job. Good Luck in the future to all at RMS.

Posted April 17, 2014
I love this school the staff is great. From the tip top and down to every single staff member in building.

Rolesville Middle School 3

Posted February 03, 2014
My son has excellent teachers. I would have rated 5 stars, but I am somewhat disappointed with the decisions administrators made in hiring coaches that were both inexperienced and incompetent. Neither the football nor basketball coach had the slightest clue as to what they were doing. Not the way to begin the athletic program. It was a disservice to students who participated. I also was not pleased by the school's failure to notify parents when class schedules for the following school year were being developed. My son was placed in classes and I never saw nor signed a schedule.

Rolesville Middle School
4700 Burlington Mills Road, Rolesville, NC  27571
Last modified Rolesville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rolesville Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top