Ronda, NC

Posted December 03, 2008
School has a great faculty and the students seem to be very mature.

Posted August 23, 2008
I love my school and think that we are lucky to have the teachers that we do.

East Wilkes High

Posted February 26, 2008
I like the School but have a problem with the leadership and the way problems are handled by staff. It is very inappropriate and immature at the way some kids get treated. We will move when our other children are able to start school due to the leadership experience we have had in East Wilkes High School.

Posted December 30, 2007
East Wilkes is an excellant school. It is a small school where the students are known by name and get a lot of personal attention if they will accept it. Parents are kept informed of students progress and offered participation in the helping process. Everything is not perfect but overall I have been very pleased.

Posted November 27, 2006
My name is Susan and I'm a junior at East. It is truly a school that you can learn and feel safe at.

East Wilkes High
13315 Elkin Hwy 268, Ronda, NC  28670
Last modified East Wilkes High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Wilkes High Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top