Posted March 01, 2014
It's a great school with great teachers and principles and great coaches ..that's why the school is so great

Roseboro-Salemburg Middle 2

Posted November 14, 2010
My daughter has an IEP and it's taking very long to get tested. I feel the school can be better prepared and have better communication. I had talked to principal once and only referred me as if it wasn't there concern. I was very impressed with the prior school we were at. This school is years away and has a lot of work to do.

Posted April 06, 2009

Posted December 14, 2007
This school is great, just dont have so many fights.

Roseboro-Salemburg Middle
305 West Pleasant Street, Roseboro, NC  28382
Last modified Roseboro-Salemburg Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roseboro-Salemburg Middle Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.