Bad
Good

not happy at all with this school. last year my daughter didn't have a permanent first grade teacher for 90 percent of the year which caused her to have a set back. the kindergarten teacher failed half the class and I think it was to create job security so she would have enough students to fill a class room. We will move to another county after this season is complete.

I absouly love this school. My childs teacher is the best. They are a very clean school i feel completly safe dropping my daughter off every morning you cant get into thw school after 830 unless you are buzzed in by the office. I love that they say the pledge of allegiance every morning before school starts my daughter has really progressed a lot since starting school here its a 5 star school to me

My child is a student at this school and I have had no problems with the quality of teachers and overall staff here. I feel that the school gets judged in a negative way because it is located next to a goverment housing complex. I am very sad to see that people judge children on where they live. Just because a child is growing up in goverment housing does not mean that child is not capable of being a good student and a good friend to someone else's child or that the child will be a 'bad influence'. I feel that the staff at this school is definetly 'up to par' and if you look at recent test scores that will be proven. Hopefully this site will soon update these scores. There will be issues at any school you send your child- I realize that, we should all remember that.

The teachers at this school work very hard to establish a rapport with the children and parents. Unfortunately, the principal does not feel this is important. Teachers are under an enormous amount of pressure from the administration and children are the ones who suffer. The students and families here are outstanding! With another administrator, this school would be the best in Person County.

My grandson is in the 3rd grade at this school, and his teacher is not good. I feel like this school should be rebuild in another neighborhood I think this is a influenced on the teachers, because most of the children come from the projects.

Last modified North Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.