Roxboro Christian Academy

Private | PK-12

Living in Roxboro

Situated in a small town neighborhood. The median home value is $67,300. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $660.

Sweep tile

Posted May 2, 2013

'My son enrolled in the 6th grade and is now in 9th. He loves the school and is engaged in learning. Teachers go the extra mile and are truly concerned about the academic, social, emotional and spiritual development of their students. Principal is outstanding. Band is spectacular.

Posted September 4, 2009

our child is a student there in pre-k. I cant say enough about this school. everyone there are wonderful they really care about your kids. as a first time parent of this this school I am very pleased and feel at ease every time I leave my child there and know she is learning. I love this school the best thing we could have done for our kid. thanks rca

Posted September 4, 2008

An amazing, amazing school with great education and a wonderful environment! send your kids here, you won't be dissapointed!
—Submitted by a student

Posted August 1, 2008

My child has been going to rca since k-4. I can not say enough great things about the school as well as the academics. The teachers are very dedicated as well as supportive of their students to help them to achieve all their goals. Great School!

Posted May 1, 2008

I recently graduated from RCA and I am truely grateful for all of the experiences I had while attending. My sister currently attends and is in highschool. The teachers are not only good educators, but they are also concerned about their students. I really enjoyed my years playing volleyball and softball. They also offer boys & girls basketball, boys soccer, cheerleading, & dodgeball. One thing that I greatly benefited from as a junior and senior in highschool was being able to take courses at the local community college for free! These classes give the student a college credit and 1/2 a credit for highschool. Although I have graduated from RCA, I am still involved with the school, visit alot, and love everyone there!
—Submitted by a student

Posted September 24, 2007

My child has attended this school since K-5.She is now in second grade and she loves it. Her Teacher is wonderful. I would not send her to public school. She sings Worship songs all the time. Thanks RCA for all the love and concern you show our children Doug & Patsy

Posted July 17, 2007

They have a dedicated staff, very good infrastructure and a great respect for christian values. My son has learned at an amazing pace and his interpersonal relations can not be better. Thank you RCA!!!

Posted June 14, 2007

We are an average africian american family. our three daughters attended RCA and really learned a lot and loved the atmosphere. we were always treated just as the rest. parents are all loving and caring and so are the teachers. one big happy family

Posted May 18, 2005

My daughter is currently attending this school. Not only do they have great christian values but the staff genuinely love your children. Also my child is learning at a faster and higher rate than a friends child who attends public school. Also she has learned things her third grade cousin is just learning. I would highly recommend RCA. You dont get many principles who cry as hard as you do when your child graduates kindergarden. They are all great.

Posted May 17, 2005

Our youngest child has attended RCA since Kindergarden. RCA is a wonderful school and the teachers and staff truly teach with a Christian Attitude. Our new Principal seems very interested in our children and their education, and is doing all she can to bring new programs to RCA. I look forward to the years to come at RCA, knowing that my child is getting more than just her education, but also knowing that she is freely able to worship her Lord on a daily basis. I feel very sorry for the person who wrote the review dated 9/2004, unfortunately they must have had a bad experience with someone at RCA. After being a part of RCA for the past 5 years, I completely disagree with their words. RCA's staff, board and teachers do exemplify Christian character and Christian standards. If they did not, our child would not go there.

Posted January 27, 2005

I currently have two children attending RCA and have been very pleased with the school. The new principal is great and taking us forward rapidly. The staff is wonderful and truely teach with a Christian attitude.

Posted January 15, 2005

I have a student presently attending this school and I could not be more pleased. This is a wonderful school and would recommend it without hesitation. I AM a teacher within the public school system and, therefore, very thankful for this Christian school, the teachers, the principal, the board, and all the wonderful students and parents that are involved. Thankyou for all you do!!

Posted September 17, 2004

This school does not provide a quality education. Administration is limited to what they can do because of the school board, which is very weak. They do not exemplify Christian character and carry out Christian standards. They also do not support their teachers. I would recommend sending my child to a public school or homeschooling over this school.
—Submitted by a teacher

Affiliation
  • Christian
Associations
  • AACS

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

640 Johnson St