Bad
Good

Posted August 07, 2014
I go to Erwin. Most of the kids count on popularity. Im not popular but i love this school! I think most of the students are nice. There are some mean kids but not many. I also like the respects classes. You learn alot about why not to bully and the types of bullying and all are equally as bad. But anyways i like this school.

Posted August 22, 2012
Both my son's have gone to Erwin Middle School. My youngest is in his final year here and my oldest now goes to East Rowan High. I have been very happy with this school. The teachers are very compassionate and work hard with the students. I am very proud of what my son's have learned and of their achievements in this school. I would recommend this school to anyone that needs a great school with zero tollerance for bullying and an excellent teaching staff!!

Charles C Erwin Middle School 1

Posted November 05, 2010
My child goes to school at Erwin Middle School and gets picked on all the time. She gets picked on about what she wears mostly. Her property gets mistreated and she gets called names. I have brought this subject to the superintendents attention. He still has not done anything about it. The only advice they give my child is to just stay away from all the people including the mutual friends. So I do not think that this is a very good leadership program if you ask me. I can say though for this grade that they are in the teachers are better than I have experienced in the past.

Posted October 13, 2010
This school has a great curriculum, arts, school activities such as football, tennis, boys and girls, basketball, softball, golf. It is a well rounded school and I am proud to be a small part of it. Teachers as well as principal and coaches, everyone working at this school is the top's as far as I am concerned!

Posted February 03, 2010
Everyday I go in te school feeling very excited because it is alwys a blast!!! The teachers there are amazing!!! Erwin forever!!!!!!

Posted October 11, 2009
I personally go to this school; it's my first year here and this school holds a lot of opportunities.

Posted July 10, 2009
I am a teacher at Erwin Middle School and words do not do it justice. I have often scoffed at the application of the word 'family' for a work environment, but it truly is like that. We work together for the common good of our students. Teachers put in hours of overtime (unpaid) just to make sure their students have a fun, educational learning environment. I hope that my child will get to go to a school as wonderful as Erwin.

Posted February 21, 2009
I go to Erwin and this is my third year, and its the best school you could go to. It has the best ISS teacher, best and smartest i think math teachers. We have the highest scores! Its a great fun learning experince.

Posted July 21, 2008
All the teams at Erwin have teachers who can teach regular classes, 'and' AIG classes, so both students can be all mixed together on the same team. (Not just one team that's AIG) So if your student is AIG english, but needs regular math, Erwin can offer that, instead of 'all' classes being AIG.

Posted January 22, 2006
Charles Erwin Middle has been a positive experience for my child. If you have a child with a learning disablity you have the best EC teachers here. Every teacher whether for disable or diabled students that I have had contact with are top notch. Everyone to the most part is very responsive to a parents concerns...

170 Saint Luke Church Road, Salisbury, NC  28146
Last modified Charles C Erwin Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.