Posted August 22, 2012
Both my son's have gone to Erwin Middle School. My youngest is in his final year here and my oldest now goes to East Rowan High. I have been very happy with this school. The teachers are very compassionate and work hard with the students. I am very proud of what my son's have learned and of their achievements in this school. I would recommend this school to anyone that needs a great school with zero tollerance for bullying and an excellent teaching staff!!

Posted November 05, 2010
My child goes to school at Erwin Middle School and gets picked on all the time. She gets picked on about what she wears mostly. Her property gets mistreated and she gets called names. I have brought this subject to the superintendents attention. He still has not done anything about it. The only advice they give my child is to just stay away from all the people including the mutual friends. So I do not think that this is a very good leadership program if you ask me. I can say though for this grade that they are in the teachers are better than I have experienced in the past.

Posted October 13, 2010
This school has a great curriculum, arts, school activities such as football, tennis, boys and girls, basketball, softball, golf. It is a well rounded school and I am proud to be a small part of it. Teachers as well as principal and coaches, everyone working at this school is the top's as far as I am concerned!

Posted February 03, 2010
Everyday I go in te school feeling very excited because it is alwys a blast!!! The teachers there are amazing!!! Erwin forever!!!!!!

Posted October 11, 2009
I personally go to this school; it's my first year here and this school holds a lot of opportunities.

Posted August 15, 2009

Charles C Erwin Middle School 4

Posted July 29, 2009

Posted July 10, 2009
I am a teacher at Erwin Middle School and words do not do it justice. I have often scoffed at the application of the word 'family' for a work environment, but it truly is like that. We work together for the common good of our students. Teachers put in hours of overtime (unpaid) just to make sure their students have a fun, educational learning environment. I hope that my child will get to go to a school as wonderful as Erwin.

Posted May 27, 2009

Posted April 13, 2009

Charles C Erwin Middle School
170 Saint Luke Church Road, Salisbury, NC  28146
Last modified Charles C Erwin Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles C Erwin Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews.