Posted March 25, 2010

Posted May 23, 2009

East Rowan High School 4

Posted May 22, 2009
This is an old school but what the kids learn and the oppertunities they offer are great.

Posted February 15, 2009

Posted January 12, 2008
The caliber of students going to this school is far below high school level; we might as well call it a middle school. Looking at the posts of other parents here and I really can't blame some of the students I've seen.

East Rowan High School 2

Posted January 03, 2008

Posted September 19, 2007
i love this school so much

East Rowan High School 4

Posted January 11, 2006
Great improvements have been made by this schools since Mr. Sparger arrived. This is a great learning environment for teens. The variety of extracurricular activities is vast. I am happy my children this school and I chose this school district over all other area districts based on the recommendation of area residents.

Posted November 08, 2005
The principal at this school is a great man. He IS concerned with his students. I would know personally from all the things he has been there with me through. I have had a rough time in high school and he has been there supporting me every step of the way. He does like his school to be represtened in a nice way but I can assure you that he is concerned with his students. Mr. Sparger is the most caring principal that I have ever come in contact with and if you were to know him instead of just assuming that he cares more about the school board you would see that also. Any good principal would care equally about both but I strongly disagree with your comment about where his concerns lay. Speak of what you KNOW not of what you ASSUME. -Samantha Myer

Posted August 23, 2005
- a former student
The Principal needs to be more concerened with his students instead of wanting to make the school look good in the School Boards eyes!

East Rowan High School
175 Saint Luke Church Road, Salisbury, NC  28146
Last modified East Rowan High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Rowan High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top