Hurley Elementary School 5

Posted November 30, 2012
Both of my kids have attended this school. They have had awesome teachers and the school administration is awesome.

Hurley Elementary School 0

Posted February 25, 2010
I have found this school to lack in the ability over all to educate children. I have had a couple of good teachers, but then some teachers who could not find their own way out of paper bag, must less instruct my kid how to get out of a paper bag. One year I was in a meeting with a teacher who had plans to flunk 20% of her class in 1st grade. This year I have another child in 1st grade and it is not going well at all. I think that someone independantly needs to look at this school and give some suggestions as to improving the school, classes and such.

Hurley Elementary School 0

Posted September 30, 2008
I also think that they are very over disciplined. Also the teachers are always right or just lie to you when they're not! Wish i could homeschool, or that the teachers would try to be a little more loving!

Hurley Elementary School 5

Posted September 18, 2006

Hurley Elementary School 2

Posted June 07, 2006
They over discipline their students. The teachers and staff are always right and they dont like you disagreeing with them! I am trying to move now and hope to be out of there soon!

Hurley Elementary School
625 Hurley School Road, Salisbury, NC  28147
Last modified Hurley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hurley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top