Knollwood Elementary School 4

Posted April 22, 2013
This is a great school, the principal is great. My son has been there for kindergarten and 1st grade. And we love the school, the teachers really care and the PTA is always keeping the parents involved. They always have different events to keep the parents involved with the school or child's class.

Knollwood Elementary School 2

Posted February 19, 2013
My child will be attending in the fall in kindergarden and I am really terrified. I have started to hear negative things about the school and many of the comments I have read have been negative. I am really hoping for the best.

Knollwood Elementary School 5

Posted November 27, 2012
Very please on the progress that my son is showing. He is in KG with Mrs. Jones/Ms. Cannon. They are very pleasent and alway display postivity to the kids evening when their little minds are in other places. I am glad he is at this school and look forward to his continious progress!

Knollwood Elementary School 2

Posted August 24, 2012
My daughter will be starting first grade at Knollwood this year and from all the reviews I've read I'm terrified. We have not started the school year yet but I have already applied for a transfer. We were denied because my reasons weren't good enough. It scares me how low the test scores and ratings are. We are new to the area and came from a wonderful school. My child is very smart and ahead for her age but I'm concerned that she may fall behind. I am a parent that is very concerned about my childs education. I hate feeling like I have sacrificed my child becauae of our decision to move. At this point I'm almost ready to quit my job, eat sugar sandwiches and hot water soup for dinner every night so that I can homeschool my child. I hope and pray that we will not have a bad experience like others have had. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Knollwood Elementary School 1

Posted April 20, 2012
I moved my children to this school right after christmas because me moved out of millbridge district. I very much regret changing them to this school. My daughter is in 5th grade and she is a very good student but has had nothing but problems from her teacher. My son is in 1st grade and we have had nothing but problems from his teacher also. My children were doing excellent at Millbridge Elementary and I hate that I moved them. I'm very much regreting it. My daughter had all "A" and now she is on the vurge of failing. My son's teacher also labeled him when he got to this school and I am very unhappy with the two teachers teaching methods and snootiness.

Knollwood Elementary School 5

Posted May 09, 2008
The Principal's are excellent. The teacher my son had for second grade (Mrs. Perry is a very gifted teacher) she really helped him master second grade skills and way beyond. There were many nice family activities that were well planned and unique. The office staff is friendly and helpful. Very nice school.

Knollwood Elementary School 1

Posted June 02, 2005

Knollwood Elementary School
3075 Shue Road, Salisbury, NC  28147
Last modified Knollwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Knollwood Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.