Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Holy cow this is by far the worst School in the entire United States of America. My 14 year old step son say's they have a work out room and has never in his two year tenure used the workout equipment. The P.E. , they only make the kids do 10 push ups and jumping jacks. I mean come on!! They make the kids "BUY" The electronic learning devices. The home-work is not home-work. They Look at video's on how to learn HOW to even DO their home-work. I mean , come on!!! The dumbing down of the American Children in Salisbury, (West Rowan Middle School) , North Carolina is REAL folks. He got into trouble for tearing the corner of a blank piece of paper off. This School is HORRIBLE. Stay away. Far away. You have been warned.

Horrible staff, they refuse to connect with parents on anything, even when you beg them to. They do not return phone calls and totally ignore any attempt to reach them. Do not eve think about this school if you are at all involved with your child or the education. This is a great school for parents who are just looking for a place to unload their kids in the day time, and care nothing about the education.

I am not to happy with the teachers at WRMS. In my opinion they care more about getting there job done then teaching the students right. I have also herd a lot about the way they treat the student very disrespectfully but other than that it is a great place.

I am proud to say that we had four kids come thru this school and west middle is by far the best !!! Our kids excelled in their learning and you see school spirt in everything that they, as a school does !!!

We have a new Principal this year. She is awesome. She has turned this school into a great school. In the past, parents were not welcome to the school. She welcomes us at any time to participate in our kids school lives. I highly recommend this school.

Our school is the best!!!we have amazing teachers and mrs.misenheimer does a lot for the school!our sports are good and the discipline is under control! GO WEST!

This school really needs some type of intervention. I have seen kids taken out of the school for the way that the children are being treated. This is a fact and I am one parent trying to get people to see the impact this is having on our children and what they will be able to do in the future. This is a very closed minded school system with constant complaints from teachers.

I think WRMS is a wonderful place to learn but the teachers focus more on getting the job done faster then doing it right. I think that students get away with to much and teachers arent concerned. But other then that its really a wonderful school

great place to learn. wonderful teachers that do an outstanding job love the principle that does a wonderful job

Last modified West Rowan Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.