H D Isenberg Elementary 1

Posted January 31, 2014
this is the worse school in america! i am ashamed of the staff there. staff members took my child off school property with out my permission. i urge you to not enroll at this school for the safety of your children.

H D Isenberg Elementary 4

Posted December 19, 2013
This is my son's first year there and I have found the administration to be very pleasant, helpful and concerned for the children there. His teacher is great.. She exhibits a caring attitude and my son is having his best year of elementary school so far.

H D Isenberg Elementary 1

Posted September 19, 2013
This is by far the worst school, if I had the opportunity to switch my son or even the money to do so I would. The staff is so rude, especially in the office. The school looks dirty and old. And my i don't feel my son is getting a good education here.

Posted March 28, 2011
A great school that cares and Principal Currie is the best! You will not be disappointed.

Posted February 07, 2009

H D Isenberg Elementary 4

Posted May 04, 2008

Posted January 24, 2008
fantastic staff! A child would be lucky to have Mrs. Drennan!

H D Isenberg Elementary
2800 Jake Alexander Boulevard North, Salisbury, NC  28147
Last modified H D Isenberg Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
H D Isenberg Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.