E Hanford Dole Elementary School 1

Posted January 23, 2012
I'm only giving it one star because I have to give something. Otherwise, I wouldn't even give it one star. The comment below is absolutely right on the money. This principal cares nothing except for the EOG scores! Parents watch out!!!! There have been two people quit and three teachers retiring in the middle of the year.

E Hanford Dole Elementary School 2

Posted January 05, 2012
I've have several children that have or are currently enrolled at Hanford Dole Elem & through the years the school has undergone 3 administration changes. Unlike previous principals, the current principal is driven by tests scores and disregards the psychological development of the children. Children perform very well on tests, however, they are not allowed to express themselves resulting in feelings of incompentence and frustration. I know that children are expected to respect adults, but children also deserve respect; and I've witnessed on several occasions children being disrespected and or ignored. This is one of the choice shools in Rowan county & until now my children have attended because I'd had faith in the staff. However, after this school year I've decided to take the option of transferring my children.

E Hanford Dole Elementary School 1

Posted September 30, 2010
I also want to discuss North Carolina's IEP Plan it so complicated that there is no understanding for parents or it may just be my school district of Rowan County NC that has the problem because they are so racist here. I sat in a conference with the principal, teacher, nurse, and 1 other administrative from the school. The Principal stated to me we were to blame for my 6 year old child falling behind after they pulled his tutoring from him and his 1st grade teacher constantly telling him that his was not going to past to the 2nd grade. Guess what he did not make it to the 2nd grade and now has a very low self- esteem because of it. Tell me why the school knew My son had this delay since he enrolled in 2008 for kindergarten and did not decide to even

E Hanford Dole Elementary School 3

Posted September 20, 2008

E Hanford Dole Elementary School 2

Posted July 26, 2007

E Hanford Dole Elementary School 4

Posted December 29, 2004
Yes, I am an former student of E Hanford Dole Elem. School. The teachers very well know how to teach and they teach it well and they leave no child behide. This is a school that any child should be able to go and be able to feel safe and this school is one of the few that is able to do this. Then, when it comes to academic programs they know that every student is differnt in his or her own very way and each child is special and they don't expect you do do every thing perfect they want you to try. If I had to rate this school from one until ten would give them a very high nine because there is no way that everything is going to be perfect.

E Hanford Dole Elementary School
465 Choate Road, Salisbury, NC  28146
Last modified E Hanford Dole Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
E Hanford Dole Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top