Salisbury, NC

Posted March 25, 2015
Knox Middle School has brought 2 new principals from S. Carolina to help a school in destruction. The 2 principals are great, yet the school is still unsafe, and out of order. The teachers seem to be overwhelmed with their jobs. My child has never engaged in any violent until the 3xs being bullied at Knox. His grades have dropped tremendously and self esteem fluctuates from hopelessness to a nonchalant attitude about school. The Sprigio website for bullying has been proven to be ineffective. The bullying is out of control. The lack of concern from some yet not all the teachers are out of control. If these students and school are not contained, I can see a incident similar to the "Columbine" incident occurring at "Knox Middle School" Home of the Trogan and Home of the Hooligans!!!!

Posted December 21, 2014
I love Knox all these stupid rumors are really just rumors none of them are true. How do I know cause I go to Knox and is is awesome!!! I recommend you send you child here

Knox Middle School 2

Posted August 05, 2014
Knox need to get rid of the roaches and them mice. My fav teacher was Mr. Stineburger, most of those teacher think they allways need to be right. They are never happy always yelling.

Posted April 03, 2014
My child currently attends Knox. My child has been continuously bullied. I have spoken with the school authorities several times and still get no resolution. I have also contacted the Salisbury PD and still no resolution. Spoke with attorney that says the majority of cases this office has represented are predominately from Knox and has handled more complaints from Knox than all rowan salisbury schools combined. This is very serious. DO not send your children here if you have any other options. The next school in this district is salisbury high, which isn't safe either. Just recently a freshman was shot in the stomach. Anyone reading this should consider contacting stop-bullying.gov. it will take concerned parents to fix this because it is my opinion that there doesn't seem to be any concerned principals to help.

Posted May 29, 2010
My son is a 6th grade student. His teachers are caring and engaging and he has had a wonderful year.

Knox Middle School

Posted August 31, 2009
i think that tis scholl need more inprovement because my child goes here and she say's that tis is not a very good school she can not focas on her work but this school have brong up's it test resultsin the year 2009 but still need more work

Knox Middle School 3

Posted June 09, 2009
Knox Middle School is a diverse middle school with a very motivated principal. The band is excellent and is the heart of the school. There are some very involved parents who help make the school better. It is also a school that needs more financial support from the county and state. Parents must be involved with the school and the children to help make it a success. My child has many friends and is very happy with the school. As with most middle schools, some students do pick on others and bully. Some teachers are very engaging and care about the students. Some teachers need to retire. Overall, the school is what the student and family makes of it. It is a real world experience and will prepare students for the real life at Salisbury High School.

Posted April 16, 2009
This school has a lot of problem most of it has to do with the way the principal handlies situations from disaplin to bulling. Most of the students in class are loud. There are many things that they need to work on.

Posted March 27, 2009
knox is best at sports soccer football baseball basket ball people are racsit thats why they dont like it

Posted January 28, 2009
I go to the school and i think its the best know matter what we do wronge the teachers alway try to help us and help us understand. Know matter what . And the teachers always do thier best to help us under stand what we are learning and doing so i say this is the best school to go to !!! and know what if you want your child to have a fun and good education then have them go here!!! love always samantha green

Knox Middle School
1625 West Park Road, Salisbury, NC  28144
Last modified Knox Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Knox Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top