Sacred Heart Catholic School 4

Posted May 22, 2012
This is a small portion of a letter written by our principal dated 5/11/12. Can't write it all here so please ask for him to share the entire letter with you. To All SHCS Parents: I am frustrated that I have to address this issue in an email to all Sacred Heart families. Within the past two weeks, the administration has been hearing from second and third sources of people speaking poorly of our school, teachers, administrations, and pastor. Even though one has the right to speak freely, this type of talk is in no way constructive for anyone. My door is always open for anyone that would like to come in and share any ideas, concerns, and suggestions. Speaking outwardly in public with a negative tone about our school is neither ethical nor professional. Every meeting Ms. Meseroll and I have with a parent is documented. Less than 5% of our parents have come to us with a legitimate concern. An opinion or a suggestion by a parent to change something at Sacred Heart is just that, your opinion, not a necessity.

Sacred Heart Catholic School 5

Posted July 22, 2011
Sacred Heart Catholic School is like a large family that loves and supports each other. The teachers genuinely care about the students and the excellent academics are balanced out with a strong religious presence. There are prayers throughout the day, Mass on Fridays, and constant encouragement to be good Christians, to each other and to the community. Sacred Heart has been Salisbury's top school for 129 years!

Sacred Heart Catholic School 5

Posted September 11, 2007
the parents at this school are very involved with the students and teachers. The school has a great academic program. As far as sports they offer soccer, basketball, softball, volleyball and golf. I have 3 children at this school and my oldest, who is in the 8th grade started there when he was 4. I also attended SHCS many years ago. I give this school 5 starts!

Sacred Heart Catholic School 2

Posted May 26, 2005

Sacred Heart Catholic School
385 Lumen Christi Lane, Salisbury, NC  28147
Last modified Sacred Heart Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Sacred Heart Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top