PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

We couldn't ask for a more caring & innovative learning environment! We love Salisbury Academy!

Our family has been at Salisbury Academy for 3 years now and it has been a fantastic experience. Our daughter is thriving and getting a great education in the basics (math/science/history) as well as music, foreign language, computers, and frequent field trips to reinforce learning with real life experiences. In his first half-year at the school, our son has gone from complete disinterest in reading, writing, or even holding a pencil to LOVING school. He writes his name, picks out the words he has learned in books and is excited to find out what he will learn next. It is truly a family environment where children are known and nurtured.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

We have been pleased with the amount of homework given and required of our children. We appreciate that teachers use class time effectively and limit the amount given at the end of each day. One big positive that we all love is the monthly "family night" where instead of homework assigned families are encouraged to spend time together.

We have been a Salisbury Academy family for 9 years and cannot say enough wonderful things about this school! Our children are happy, thriving and engaged. They are learning by leaps and bounds in a positive, safe, healthy and nurturing environment. We love Salisbury Academy!

My family has been part of the Salisbury Academy family going on 16 years. Salisbury Academy is an excellent learning facility with wonderful teachers and staff. Students are academically challenged and offered "hands-on" and active learning opportunities like none other in the surrounding area. Our alumni students are consistently successful in high school and college because they are so well prepared and develop a love of learning early in their education. The teachers are highly qualified and energetic. Not only does S.A. focus on academics, but helping children to become leaders by encouraging them in public speaking and presentations. My children have been greatly impacted by the wonderful academics and teachers at Salisbury Academy. We are so grateful!

Salisbury Academy is a wonderful school. The teachers are so caring and offer such interesting lessons. My son is excited about learning. As you walk through the halls of the building, you will see smiling faces and a warm atmosphere. The school has high academic standards and is current on technology and new teaching trends. The school is also Christian based and offers prayer and chapel. All of these aspects contribute to making Salisbury Academy a leading school in North Carolina.

It is a privilege to work at Salisbury Academy with so many knowledgeable, creative, and caring professionals. This is my sixth year woking at the school and I love it! My friends who are teachers at other school are always asking me to let them know when we might have an opening for them.

We are new to the area. Our daughter is in the 7th grade which is not the best time to change schools. She was very happy in her last school and did not want to move. We felt bad uprooting her from a school that she had been thriving in academically and socially. We knew that a lot of the students at Salisbury Academy had grown up together so we were worried that they would not welcome an outsider. After the first week of school we asked our daughter if it were possible would she go back to her old school or would she stay at Salisbury Academy? Without hesitation, she said that she would stay because the classes are smaller, we have time for class discussions and I love my new friends. That was a big relief for us as parents and a big compliment to the administrators, the teachers and the students at Salisbury Academy. I knew they would go out of their way to get us to come but we have been impressed by what they do every day for every student to help them learn and grow not only academically but as caring, giving young people. It is no mistake that we were welcomed and loved because the students are reflecting the love that they receive each day at Salisbury Academy.

My daughter has attend Salisbury Academy for 10 years and we have been very blessed those ten years. Between the educational aspects to the staff support we have had a wonderful 10 years. When every we had a conflict or a misunderstanding it was handled in a timely and effective manner. Salisbury Academy is family to us and always will be. Thank you administrative staff and teachers for giving my daughter such a great start in her education!

I have a child who started Salisbury Academy this year & I couldn't be more pleased. The amount of individual attention, the nurturing behavior of the entire staff, as well as how positive the environment is are 3 things that make this school so special. I couldn't be more pleased with all my child is learning!

Last modified Salisbury Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8