PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted August 14, 2015
My family has been part of the Salisbury Academy family going on 16 years. Salisbury Academy is an excellent learning facility with wonderful teachers and staff. Students are academically challenged and offered "hands-on" and active learning opportunities like none other in the surrounding area. Our alumni students are consistently successful in high school and college because they are so well prepared and develop a love of learning early in their education. The teachers are highly qualified and energetic. Not only does S.A. focus on academics, but helping children to become leaders by encouraging them in public speaking and presentations. My children have been greatly impacted by the wonderful academics and teachers at Salisbury Academy. We are so grateful!

Posted February 26, 2014
Salisbury Academy is a wonderful school. The teachers are so caring and offer such interesting lessons. My son is excited about learning. As you walk through the halls of the building, you will see smiling faces and a warm atmosphere. The school has high academic standards and is current on technology and new teaching trends. The school is also Christian based and offers prayer and chapel. All of these aspects contribute to making Salisbury Academy a leading school in North Carolina.

Posted July 08, 2013
It is a privilege to work at Salisbury Academy with so many knowledgeable, creative, and caring professionals. This is my sixth year woking at the school and I love it! My friends who are teachers at other school are always asking me to let them know when we might have an opening for them.

Posted March 25, 2013
We are new to the area. Our daughter is in the 7th grade which is not the best time to change schools. She was very happy in her last school and did not want to move. We felt bad uprooting her from a school that she had been thriving in academically and socially. We knew that a lot of the students at Salisbury Academy had grown up together so we were worried that they would not welcome an outsider. After the first week of school we asked our daughter if it were possible would she go back to her old school or would she stay at Salisbury Academy? Without hesitation, she said that she would stay because the classes are smaller, we have time for class discussions and I love my new friends. That was a big relief for us as parents and a big compliment to the administrators, the teachers and the students at Salisbury Academy. I knew they would go out of their way to get us to come but we have been impressed by what they do every day for every student to help them learn and grow not only academically but as caring, giving young people. It is no mistake that we were welcomed and loved because the students are reflecting the love that they receive each day at Salisbury Academy.

Posted February 11, 2013
My daughter has attend Salisbury Academy for 10 years and we have been very blessed those ten years. Between the educational aspects to the staff support we have had a wonderful 10 years. When every we had a conflict or a misunderstanding it was handled in a timely and effective manner. Salisbury Academy is family to us and always will be. Thank you administrative staff and teachers for giving my daughter such a great start in her education!

Posted February 11, 2013
I have a child who started Salisbury Academy this year & I couldn't be more pleased. The amount of individual attention, the nurturing behavior of the entire staff, as well as how positive the environment is are 3 things that make this school so special. I couldn't be more pleased with all my child is learning!

Posted February 08, 2013
This is an amazing school. The progressive core-knowledge curriculum gives children a broad view of the world. The teachers encourage different learning styles and hands on activities. It has been a great place for our child to learn to love school and love the process of learning

Posted February 07, 2013
Salisbury Academy is a place where I am certain that three things happen every day for my three children: 1) They get the finest education in Rowan County; 2) They are loved and cared for consistent with the way that I am raising them; 3) They are safe and secure. Salisbury Academy produces challenged, spiritually nurtured, respectful and happy kids.

Posted February 07, 2013
We love Salisbury Academy but most importantly our son loves it! He is always excited about going to school and is sad when we have a break. I am still amazed everyday with everything he is learning and how he is learning. Salisbury Academy is a very hands on learning environment. The teachers truly have the students put into practice what they are learning. As parent it is so rewarding to see your child learn this way. We couldn't be happier with the school, teachers, administration, students... I could go on and on!

Posted February 07, 2013
My daughter has been attending Salisbury Academy for 4 years. We have had a great experience every year with the quality of education to the nuturing she gets from the teachers and the staff. I know she is in the best place she could possibly be in Rowan County!

Salisbury Academy