Southeast Middle School 1

Posted July 16, 2012
It would be great if the teachers posting these comments went back to school and learn what their children are being taught. Proper English and Grammar would be fantastic.

Posted March 16, 2011
I am a 7th grader at SEMS and I love the school and all my friends in it. I have great teachers. They always encourage you. I have enjoyed my ecperience there and will be sad to leave next year.

Southeast Middle School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
Teachers there are wonderful and create a pleasant classroom for students to learn. My daughter goes there and she loves it cause the her teachers are great, caring and show concern.

Southeast Middle School 1

Posted September 06, 2008

Posted May 27, 2008
Southeast is the BEST EVER my children are extremly pleased disipline GREAT! and teachers fabulousssssss! greaattttt communication!

Posted August 07, 2007
I think it is extremly clean and is a great inviroment for children to learn! They find ways to make learning fun for the kids!

Posted January 29, 2004

Southeast Middle School
1570 Peeler Road, Salisbury, NC  28146
Last modified Southeast Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southeast Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top