Posted May 24, 2014
I love this school, not because of the beautiful and clean building, but for the warmth and support I get as an employee. I, truly can say it is my home away from home. I've enjoyed this school as a previous student and have been a part of the faculty for 20+ years. All four of my children have attended DRS and did very well.

Posted March 04, 2014
My son is a new student at Deep River Elementary. I have been extremely impressed with our experience with both the teaching faculty and the administration here. They truly are student centered.

Posted March 04, 2013
I am looking to move back to Sanford, N.C. and looking for information for this school. Test scores and just over all reviews. Thank you

Posted October 07, 2012
This school puts way too much emphasis on their dress code. This is a public school, not a private school. I would like to see more concern with academics and less on the clothes.

Deep River Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
My son began to read at a very aerly age and Deep River always supported him.

Posted September 28, 2007

Posted September 27, 2005
My son is in the first grade at Deep River Elem. In my opinion he attends one of the best elem. schools in Lee Co. He has enjoyed all of his teachers, the librarians, and the principal, Mr. Gary Moore. I am pleased with the progress he has made in the two years he has been a student at Deep River. I know that teachers do not always get the recognition that they truly deserve, but to all of you at Deep River, you are appreciated. Thanks for all the work you do to help our children.

Posted August 06, 2005

Deep River Elementary School
4000 Deep River Road, Sanford, NC  27330
Last modified Deep River Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Deep River Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.