Bad
Good

East Lee Middle School 5

Posted July 15, 2016
The administration and teachers are great. The 7th grade teachers (Mrs. Banks, Ms. Nolan and Mrs. Szlachta) are amazing. They truly care about all students learning and being successful. The teachers believe in class discussions and hands on activities. Mrs. Szlachta is hard (and she will tell you that she is hard and she don't care about your excuses so leave them at the door) but it is only because she is setting you up for success. This was the first time I felt confident taking the EOG. I went from a 1 to a 3. Ms. Nolan is like Mrs. Szlachta but treats you like a kindergartener. Mrs. Banks is really nice. I really learned a lot this past year. I had the best teachers!

East Lee Middle School 2

Posted September 01, 2013
East Lee Middle school was a pretty good school until the new principal came in and made it 70% worse. I wish Mr. Raley never left, the school might at least have half a chance to stay running. They don't help us with standing for our selves. They only enforce punishment. Thanks for making this the worst year at East. I can't wait until high school. -Sent by an angry student.

East Lee Middle School 4

Posted November 20, 2008
This is a great school.The teachers are really involved and care about how we do in school.All of the classes are fun,and the school feels like a second family in a way.

Posted October 02, 2008
East Lee used to be Yellow Jackets, now we are Rockets. I was a Yellow Jacket, my childs aunts & uncles were Yellow Jackets, why can't she be one? My child can not take home some school books without my asking the teachers yet there are spanish books for all classes. If there is enough money for extra books in a different language why can't my honor roll child bring her books home if she needs to? I like East and I think that the teachers are doing a good job but what in the heck are we coming to?

Posted November 11, 2007
Just the best spot to work at being a teacher. Great support provided by administrators and looking forward to developing new strategies to reach students' interests successfully.

Posted June 22, 2007
I love east lee middle..i went to west lee before and it is way better at east lee..The teachers are nice and they take the time out to help you with your work!I am sooo glad that i got to go to east lee.Too bad i have to go to high school now

1337 Broadway Rd, Sanford, NC  27330
Last modified East Lee Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.