Posted September 27, 2013
The teachers and staff are wonderful!!! I highly recommend this school, especially for children with special needs.

Posted September 27, 2013
My granddaughter started attending Floyd Knight Children Center in August 2013, and in this short time frame, I have noticed a great improvement in her communication skills and her inter action skills, and her overall energy level has gone from a 2 to a 9. The whole staff seems to care for each and every child whole heartily, everyone is always so nice and so focused on giving each child the attention and care they need. We are so very fortunate to have such a wonderful place for our special need children to attend. Thanks to the entire stall at Floyd Knight for all you do and for all your support to help our children grow and develop.

Posted April 12, 2005
I could not hope for a better school to send a child with special needs. The staff is wonderful. The teachers go out of their way for their students. The principal is involved and knows every child. The school as a whole is a family and they bring my child into that family. I have seen improvements in my child that I never expected. Parents can only hope that all schools could be as good as Floyd L Knight. Academics are always stressed and parents are welcome to be as involved as they can. I wouldn't dream of sending my child to another school.

Floyd L Knight Children Center
607 West McIntosh Street, Sanford, NC  27330
Last modified Floyd L Knight Children Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-12
Floyd L Knight Children Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.