Posted January 27, 2011
I Love The School, Theres more variety, and everybody is treated equally, unlike many schools in the district, and also chatham county! i give Lee Senior High School 5 OUT 5 STARS!

Lee County High School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
My daughter attended and graduated from Lee County High.

Posted July 31, 2007

Posted March 26, 2007
Both my daughter and son have attended LCHS and they have received excellent educations. Extracurricular activities are in abundance with the opportunity of participation open to anyone willing to work. All in all, LCHS is an excellent school with superb teachers. One most outstanding is Mike Wilkins, the band instructor. He genuinely cares for the kids and it is obvious. Go Jackets!!

Lee County High School 4

Posted September 19, 2006
I am now homeschooled but while I was attending lee senior I thought it was a really good school. I think that most of the teachers are really welcoming and warm. I believe that sometimes disapline can be harsh in some areas but mostly it's top notch.

Lee County High School 4

Posted September 22, 2005
- a former student
I attended Lee County High School and had no problems. Most of the teachers were great. There was a different pricipal for every year I was there, but I dont think that made a difference. I think the kids that attend Lee Coutny High should consider themselves lucky. But I'm sure now that there is a new high school things will get competitive.

Lee County High School 1

Posted September 09, 2004
- a former student
The previous remark about this school was an absolute lie. I've just graduated and I'm happy because I was worried about my safety in this environment. As far as principal quality goes, we had a new principal for each one of my years in this school and I still don't know if they've found a respectable principal.

Lee County High School
1708 Nash Street, Sanford, NC  27330
Last modified Lee County High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lee County High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.