Benjamin T Bullock Elementary School 1

Posted April 08, 2014
This school has some really great aspects that are sadly shadowed by guidance from immature and inappropriate administration. Pam Sutton who has been the principal for almost 8 years now I believe, has pushed away good teacher after good teacher due to her lack of professionalism and the poor moral that she forms amongst the teachers. This is then reflected on to the kids because it affects the teachers in there over all demeanor. This would be a much better school under different leadership.

Benjamin T Bullock Elementary School 1

Posted March 12, 2014
This school has obviously changed since the previous reviews. My son is a good student and not a discipline problem. It seems the principal has her favorites and that's it. This is my son's 4th elementary school due to moves with the military. This school is by far the worst. The principal is the worst and in 2 years of attending, I could not tell you what she looks like. It's really kind of scary. Maybe it's an entire district issue?

Posted August 15, 2009
Benjamin T. Bullock is a fantastic school! My daughters have attended Bullock since 2006. Every teacher they have had at Bullock truly cares about students and academic excellence is a priority. One of my children has ADHD and the school has gone above and beyond to see her succeed and work with her special needs. I definitely would recommend this five star school to anyone planning to relocate in Lee County!

Posted April 15, 2009

Posted June 08, 2007
My children have attended BT Bullock since 2004. The school is absolutely fantastic and the teachers really care about the students. My youngest is very very active (like I was) and extremely bright. While every other teacher in his previous school was trying to get him dosed up on Ritalin (which I refused), his current teacher saw his behavior for what it really was; boredom. She challenged him and used appropriate discipline and he has done a complete 180-degree turn and is doing extremely well. My daughter has also thrived and is reading and doing math at a level roughly 2 years ahead of her current grade according to the nationwide tests. The after school programs offered at the school through the YMCA are also fantastic. I bought my house to be in the BT Bullock district and am thrilled I made that decision.

Benjamin T Bullock Elementary School
1410 McNeill Road, Sanford, NC  27330
Last modified Benjamin T Bullock Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Benjamin T Bullock Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.