K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Strong Academics!! Faith based education!! My 8th grader loves the school! The teachers know how to connect with the students- important at this age! My 1st grader came to the school behind grade level, but she has made remarkable strides. Solid leadership! We never made the private school choice before, but the move here gave no other option. I'm glad we enrolled our children in Grace!!

I can't say enough wonderful things about Grace Christian! We pulled our children out of the Harnett County public system on a Friday morning and had no idea where we were going to send them Monday morning. Harnett County was THAT bad. We toured 5 schools that day and the second we walked into Grace we knew that was where we belonged. The headmaster, Bill Carver, made us feel so welcomed, like we had been attending the school for years. My children are flourishing wonderfully at the school and we plan to keep them here through high school.

I can honestly say I would not give this school any stars. They make promises and intentions that are not kept. They make u feel like you're going around in circles trying to get answers. Very disappointing.

My son has learning disabilities, but is a great kid. We were promised certain things that were never followed through. Thought we were sending our son here to get a good Christian education, but because he wasn't easy to teach they just tossed him aside. Very disappointed especially since we had begun going to church there as well. We would not recommend this school.

This school is incredible in so many ways! The high academic standard is one thing that attracted us to Grace. As a parent of a 10th grader, who is in 2 honors level classes, I am thankful that the teachers push her to academic excellence. I am also thankful for the sports program. The middle school sports program is a great building block for the JV and Varsity programs. Last and certainly not least, the pursuit to develop godly young men and women is evident everywhere. The administration and teachers show the students what it means to be truth seekers and guides them to make decisions that honor God. the leaders have planted essential seeds for a future that points to the Lord. It is up to the students to take what they have learned at this institution and honor the Lord. Many have gone on to just that. I know several who have not. Either way, God I'd was honored by the investment that was made in lives of the children who attended Grace!

As a parent who has two children in this school, one with a learning disability, I can not begin to praise the school and especially the teachers enough!! The teachers care about my child as a person! This is definitely the best money we have ever spent!

Grace Christian School is wonderful. As a parent, a christian education is a mandatory part of raising my children. Grace works diligently to be an extension of the parents resting upon biblical values. If you are looking for just a "private school", this isn't the place for you. However, if you expect christian values in both education and administration; Grace is the place. The sense of community and concern for each individual student is evident from the teachers and staff. They care about the student first, not just the test score. The character of the students graduating from here speaks for itself. Take it from the Bible: Proverbs 22:6 "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."

As a current school board member and parents of two Grace Christian graduates, it is important to note that the spiritual foundation provided to our children is reflected in their daily service to our Lord. Additionally, both of our children went on to successfully complete undergraduate and graduate degrees in the field of education and the medical field. Their success is a direct result of the quality teachers, stringent curriculum, and an administration that takes an active role in developing the spiritual and academic growth of students. Grace Christian School will always be our number one recommendation for a quality chrisitian education in Lee County.

Both our sons, K and 2nd grade love going to school. They are excited about learning, come home and sing songs they have learned, show off their school work, and enjoy their classmates. Their teachers teach with love. A Bible based curriculum which was a must for our family which lines up with their program. They pray in school, learn and recite scripture, and are taught about the Lord Jesus. We are very happy with our choice in schools.

I went to Grace for 4 years and I graduated last year. The school has helped me become a great man of God and I would highly recommend it to any parent who wants there child to have a solid Christian education. The teachers really do care about the students and they are not biased towards 'better' kids. Your child will grow spiritually and will increase their knowledge of the subjects being taught. I am a strong advocate of this school and love the direction the school is heading in. The extra curricular activities are some of the best in the county. You do not have to be good at sports to be involved in extra curricular activities. I am awful at sports, but I was involved in SGA and the sports teams as the manager. This is a great school for your kids to go to.

Last modified Grace Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12