Sanford, NC

Posted August 09, 2014
After struggling with educating four of my children in Harnett County public schools, I moved my children to Lee Christian School in 2001. Subsequently, I moved my family into Lee County to be closer to this school and to my work. I could not be happier with this institution and the wonderful staff and faculty there. In fact, I was so indebted to their caring Christian education ssytem, that I took a sabbatical from my full-time work and taught there pro bono for a year in return for the superb contributions Lee Christian had made to my children. Dr. Coble and his staff are especially considerate of and committed to military families which make up a significant share of their school population. Graduating students do exceptionally well in four year colleges and universities. Recent graduates have been accepted into West Point, Annapolis, Duke and most of the institutions in the North Carolina university system. You simply will not find another K-12 school that yields a better value in private education anywhere in central North Carolina. That is why Lee Christian School is at maximum capacity every year in almost every grade level.

Posted April 30, 2014
I love this school! My son previous went to First baptist preschool and they highly recommend my son. We instill good morals and values within our home with the word of God with our daily studies and lee Christian is a wonderful school for this. Dr Colbert who is the superintendent of the school is VERY involved and I 100% feel my kindergarten is safe and is getting a good well balanced lunch as well! my sons teacher is Mrs. Harrison in kindergarten and she is just such an amazing caring teaching. My son loves her and feels safe in her classroom. She's so sweet and caring and takes her job as a teacher seriously with the students and VERY patient. We plan on Keeping my son in there till senior graduation!

Posted February 05, 2013
My child is currently a Junior at Lee Christian School. I hav been so impressed by the focus on academics as well as the supportive and caring nature of all the leaders at this school. They instruct, encourage and support each student and provide them with a strong Christian environment in which to learn. My son is an honor roll student, plays basketball, baseball, competed in the 2013 Quiz Bowl in which Lee Christian took a very honorable second place. I am thankful to have found this school and wish my son had been here many years before! If you are looking for a great Christian environement for your child to grow academically and spiritually.....look no further....this is the school you have been looking for! Thank you Dr. Coble for being such an inspirational and motivational leader for our young men and women and all your hard work to ensure Lee Christian school and all it's leaders provide the same. ~ Sheila and Toby Rogers

Lee Christian School 1

Posted February 09, 2012
Very disappointed! My child was enrolled in PreK. The teacher, who had an excellent reputation by everyone I spoke with prior to enrolling, never greeted my child with pleasant tone, nor did she ever greet us unless we greeted her. In the afternoons at pick up, she would not say bye to my child unless I made my child go say goodbye to her as a display of respect. I asked the teacher several times how my child was doing and she only spoke of ONE incident that she would not listen. In addition to the problems above, she was a year younger than all the children in her class. They put her in there b/c there was no other openings. We enrolled at the 2nd half of the year so when my child is only just recognizing the letters the class is starting reading groups. Of course I didnt know this when we enrolled! Needless to say it was way over her head. After we withdrew I discovered from another parent whose child was in the same class, that my child was getting into trouble everyday, which was news to me. I'm an involved parent. If I don't know what my child is doing wrong I cannot correct them. Lack of communication and a bad attitude from the teacher!

Posted September 05, 2008

Posted March 01, 2007
We have been very happy with our son's enrollment at Lee Christian. We have only experienced their preschool program so far and love it. The preschoolers are treated like a true part of the school, unlike some programs where the preschoolers are treated like a separate entity. The rest of the children in the school seem happy and are always polite. We intend on continuing our son's education at Lee Christian and enrolling his brothers there as well when the time comes.

Posted April 15, 2005
My son is a junior at LC. He has attended LC since first grade. He plays on the baseball team and is also a honor roll student.The teachers and staff are the best. Lee Christian School is like a big family where everybody looks at for each other.

Posted March 18, 2005

Posted December 11, 2004
My family has four children enrolled in LCS, grades 1 through 12. Lee Christian is without question the best educational environment my children have had in four states and twelve different schools. Tuition is negligible (1/4 of the cost at most other local private schools). The teachers are splendid, caring Christians who truly seek the best education for each child. I consider LCS an extension of my family-- and will forever be in their debt. Call me any time for a personal reference! Jim Womack, Tel. (919) 770-4783

Posted December 08, 2004
We are very happy with this school. They have had students get accepted at such fine universities as Oxford and Duke. There is a strong sense of family and community. The teachers are excellent. I know my kids are getting a good education. I constantly receive comments from friends and coworkers like 'your son is so smart' and 'your daughter sure does know a lot about history and I can't believe she can do fractions at her age!' What I really like is the headmaster personally greets each elementary school child as they arrive and each middle school child as they leave. He teaches in the high school. It is an awesome Christian school! My kids enjoy being able to pray for our troops!

Lee Christian School