Posted May 29, 2014
The Hawbridge School has been a great match for my child. I am so happy I found a place he could thrive and belong! The academic and arts programs are wonderful, and the small class size helps the teachers to really focus on the needs of the individual children. My child has done well in this environment, has made lifelong friends and will graduate and go on to a good college. I couldn't be happier!

Posted February 25, 2014
The small size of the school is ideal for the student who did not thrive in a traditional public school setting. The teachers are true educators -- committed, dynamic, and really interesting people. The curriculum is challenging and innovative. I'm grateful that my daughter was accepted into the first sixth grade class; we intend to keep her there through high school.

Posted February 19, 2013
This is an ideal school for a student who thrives with extra attention, and close relationships with faculty and other students. There is no hype here. It's mainly about hands on learning and working in groups. The school is right next to a river, and this river is heavily utilized in the curriculum. This school is best for a student who is more interested in learning than competing for grades and extra credit experiences for college. They have a wide range of honors classes and some AP classes, but not as much as some of the nearby schools. The faculty is outstanding and the best part of the school.

Posted May 02, 2010

Posted September 06, 2007
My daughter is working alot better on her work since going to the school. I am very proud of her and the school is the best one I have seen around to make sure that the students feel comfortable and are learning everything and make sure they are not falling behind. Very good school for anyone to send their kid.

Contact Information

1735 Saxapahaw-Bethlehem Church Road
Saxapahaw, NC 27340

School website

The Hawbridge School
1735 Saxapahaw-Bethlehem Church Road, Saxapahaw, NC  27340
Last modified The Hawbridge School is a charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
The Hawbridge School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.