Posted November 17, 2013
Our stay at Sedalia was short but positive. Excellent communication with Principal Gann, office and K teacher. Genuine concern for student.

Posted October 25, 2011
i have 3 boys, 8 year old in 3rd grade and he has a very understanding, intelligent, very involved with every student as well as the parent~~ i also have a 7 year old that attends sedalia, he lucked up by getting his brothers teacher that he had just last year, so now i dont have to spend time wondering if my 7 year old has a great teacher or not because theres no doubt in my mind that mrs garnett's busy bees adore her and she is a very bright, sweet, caring , intelligent very involved in students and also as well as each parent... my 2 older boys have been attending sedalia since they were each enrolled and since pre-k.. also i want to say that mrs welch is also a excelent teacher.. she was my 8 year olds pre-k teacher then it was awesome to know that when pre-k ended for the year, my son started kindergarden next of course and mrs welch had already told me that she was going to be teaching kidergarden well she is such a good woman she knew my son felt very cofortable her as his teacher so when she got to pick some students she had from her pre-k class the past year she made sure she picked my son, she is truly a true, and good hearted woman and my son adores her still!!

Sedalia Elementary School 4

Posted July 25, 2007
My kids love the diversity of the school. The people in the community are really nice. Not too keen on the administration, but you can't have everything!

Posted February 03, 2007

Posted July 30, 2004
I love this school. I have had 2 other children go through this school. The teachers are caring and very dedicated. My third child is here now and he loves it. The parental involvment is great. I would recommend this school to anyone I know.

Posted August 31, 2003

Sedalia Elementary School
Burlington Road, Sedalia, NC  27342
Last modified Sedalia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sedalia Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.