Greene Central High School 1

Posted July 25, 2013
I have graduated from this school and over the past four years I have watched it spiral downward. In the past few years this school has went through at least 20 new teachers. The teachers try desperately to teach the students however they are unable to with constant nagging from the administration and with the attitude problems within students that are ignored by said admin.

Posted October 23, 2009

Greene Central High School 2

Posted May 21, 2009

Posted November 05, 2008

Posted October 29, 2008

Posted January 16, 2008
I am an alumnist this is my alma mater and what a beautiful one it is Greene Central is a lovely school I graduated in 2006 with many honors proudly.

Greene Central High School 4

Posted August 23, 2004
- a former student
As a former student, I must say that my educational experience at Greene Central was great. As I continued my education at NCSU I found that I was very well prepared to handle all of my college courses. As a small, rural high school, Greene Central was not able to offer some of the 'elective' courses or activities that other larger district did. However, the focus was directed on a strong, well balanced, quality education. Interesting fact: I found myself to be much more prepared for college than some friends from much larger and wealthier school districts. Small school and great teachers.

Greene Central High School
140 School Drive, Snow Hill, NC  28580
Last modified Greene Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greene Central High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.