Posted February 17, 2010

Posted March 25, 2009

Greene County Middle School 0

Posted January 14, 2009
I love this school. The best thing about this school is it's learning system .The teahers love what they do and the students love what the teach .So what a great school for students to enroll into . Wow It is a really good school.

Posted October 04, 2006

Greene County Middle School 4

Posted March 05, 2006
I have two children in this school, one in 8th and the other in 6th. I believe the curriculum is very good and for the most part, the teachers seem truly concerned with their students need for education. Having the i-books have made a world of difference in my childrens interest in education. This has to be the best addition to our schools in years. The promise of the 'Early College' program seems to be very exciting. I would love to see both of my children get 2-year college degrees right here at home (within our county) instead of having to travel. All schools have their own drawbacks and always will, but I am very satisfied with the level of learning and the environment in which my children spend most of their life. Keep putting the kids safety, health, and education first!

Posted May 01, 2005

Posted September 28, 2004
As I walk the halls of the school, I pray daily that the Lord will ontinue to show Himself greatly. I have found that the teachers challenge each student to expand their minds. The school prides themselves in becoming a home for the children by readily extending invitation to the parents to become more involved in their child' learning process. End of Grade testing is an important factor in the schools now; however, this school teaches the children that they can do all things by preparing and applying themselves.

Greene County Middle School 1

Posted August 11, 2004

Greene County Middle School 2

Posted March 11, 2004

Greene County Middle School
485 Middle School Rd, Snow Hill, NC  28580
Last modified Greene County Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greene County Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.