Posted March 02, 2011
My chiidren love attending L&L. Its education is priceless and guided by each individual child's inquiry. The preschool program is one of the best I have seen. The level of intimacy for grade prek through 8th grade is great. Therefore, not one child is overlooked and everyone is equally encouraged.

Posted February 23, 2011
This school has done wonders for my children. L&L Montessori School recognizes that not all children learn things the same way. I love the teachers, the small classroom sizes, the individualized attention, and most of all the desire to learn they have instilled in my son and daughter. The Montessori philosophy and materials really strengthen what and how the children are learning. I only wish I learned math at a school like this one.

L & L Montessori School 0

Posted June 16, 2008
My son has attended for a year and a half. This school had provided him a great opportunity in his education. He is already well ahead of other children his age!

Posted September 04, 2007

L & L Montessori School
4150 Vanessa Drive, Southport, NC  28461
Last modified L & L Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
L & L Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top