Southport, NC

Posted January 30, 2014
I agree with the previous message there is too much running in PE they also run in the rain my daughter got sick. The teachers do not update their class room schedules and assignments etc. Updating could help the parents stay on top and even prepare the student for the upcoming week. They should also have parent conferences 2 times as year and not just for the kids that are struggling. The A B students still have room to improve! I do like the principal bit her to did not return my email regarding the teachers updating their classroom assignments. I love their progress reports they are very helpful in letting us know where there grade is before we get to the report card. It gives the students and parents time to work on subjects they need help on. Overall good school.

South Brunswick Middle 3

Posted September 14, 2013
I do not like the way the PE department makes the kids work out and run all the time. Kids go to school to learn so they can graduate and be able to get a high paying career someday. It seems PE is pushed upon the kids. The teachers have too many students to teach each one. The school is overcrowded with students.

Posted March 08, 2010
This was one of the most awsome schools I ever went to! (ive been to 9)

Posted January 23, 2009

Posted May 13, 2008
I loved this school its the best!

Posted March 28, 2008
I went to this school for 2 years. All of the teachers are nice, and they do their job very good. Some of the surrounding schools have poor funding, and are a pice of crap. This school is deff. a good choice to enroll your child in.

Posted October 09, 2003

South Brunswick Middle
100 Cougar Drive Bsl, Southport, NC  28461
Last modified South Brunswick Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Brunswick Middle Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top