Spencer, NC

North Rowan Middle School 4

Posted August 10, 2013
Nice school. My kids enjoy going to north, they mad friends quick, they learned lot's of new things last year and are eager to go back this up coming year.

North Rowan Middle School 5

Posted February 25, 2010
This school has some of the best teachers in the country. Our Algebra 1 program is lead by probably the best math teacher in the country. I am offended by the last comment. Last year I received the President's Award For Educational Excellence. This school ROCKS!!!

North Rowan Middle School 2

Posted August 19, 2007
This school is overwhelmed with the tremendous task of teaching our children. Some of the teachers are barely competent to teach children with this many issues against them. However, they are also over worked, under staffed and under paid and it shows in their performance! They should not be expected to teach more children, with more problems (social, emotional, mental, physical, legal) at the same level of proficiency as the other urban, low crime, high income, low poverty schools. We need more information from the schools to see what we can do to help them, help our kids! Administration should be making phone calls. We hardly ever get a call for information. We haven't even been told when open house is yet! We have to beg for the teachers to return our calls. It's frustrating to deal with such administrative apathy.

North Rowan Middle School 2

Posted August 23, 2006
I am the parent of two students in North Middle, the really good teachers are restricted very much by the Principal. They are not allowed to be very creative, students who dread going to a boring class will not perform well. I wish the children could be allowed to enjoy their middle school exprience more. I wish they encourage more parents to help and be involved. They are the future and should be taught to think outside the box as well as to conform to all the rules.

North Rowan Middle School 4

Posted February 28, 2006
Hey.. I dont think NRMS is a very safe school. But with all the bad.. there is good too.. Im im in 8th grade.. the classes are fun, teachers are nice, and there arnt any real 'clicks' so new people usally make friends quick.. so if your new to Salisbury or Spencer and you dont know what school to send your child to, then send them over to North!

North Rowan Middle School
512 Charles Street, Spencer, NC  28159
Last modified North Rowan Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Rowan Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top