Spindale Elementary School 5

Posted January 25, 2014
My children have been at Spindale Elementary for 3 years and I have been so impressed with all of the staff! They all have been wonderful and have great communication with parents. My children are doing great in all subjects, thanks to the teachers. We have family and friends children that attend local charter schools and I have to say, both my children are on the same level and above than they are! Great school!!

Spindale Elementary School 5

Posted January 25, 2014
Wonderful, caring staff! My daughters have been there for a few years and we've never had any issues. Mrs. King is amazing and so is Mr. Tisdale! They are always willing to help out in anyway they can and are truly there for the children!

Spindale Elementary School 1

Posted October 03, 2013
This is the WORST school, I have a 2nd grader and his teacher is so stuck on rules she forgets she is supposed to like kids,she bullies, she has a zero policy rule,as does the whole school its a very poorly run school!No communication what so ever..

Spindale Elementary School 4

Posted June 30, 2012
We just finished a 6 year run at Spindale School and have nothing but good things to say about teachers and staff and administration!

Spindale Elementary School 2

Posted April 06, 2011
I do not feel that Spindale Elementary had open arms for "student teachers" those that are from the younger generation. My experience with this was that those teachers that have been teaching 20 plus years was not in the loop with the new curriculum and technology that was needed to prepare these young children for "going global" when they get to 6th grade and up. Teachers should be glad to open their classrooms to fresh ideas that a student teacher may bring. Dont be offended and in fear that that ST my do a better job than you they may just do that but who cares maybe you can learn something that will help you enrich your current classes. There is no teacher alike and that is a good thing. I just think the schools in Rutherford County need to take serious the many student teachers that are trying to find placement no matter where they come from,live or what university they graduated from. Those that have taught 5 plus years then be that mentor and help that student teacher strive and succeed and dont take things personal... Bottom line work together as a team because they may be teaching your child, grandchild,etc one day!

Spindale Elementary School 0

Posted April 27, 2009
The pre school teachers at spindale are the best mrs roberts and mrs greene are just the best ever mrs deb and mrs achtley are the best also if you put your kid in pre school do it at spindale you wont regret it lots of love to all four of yall

Spindale Elementary School 0

Posted October 01, 2008
We had a problem with the fourth grade teachers really nit-picking my grandson until he was frustrated so much he couldn't even face school work . I have to say that the principle Angel King had the wisdom of God for the situation before we even had the chance to speak with her . She was the King Solomon for the situation. I have raised four children , and have five grandsons , and we have had problems before , but I must say that the principle at Spindale Elem. is the best I have met , and truly is gifted in her wisdom for the educating of the children , and should be commended. I only hope we don't lose her.

Spindale Elementary School
161 North Oak Street, Spindale, NC  28160
Last modified Spindale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spindale Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.