Posted May 07, 2014
Spring lake middle needs to improve in all areas. I wish there was another school my child could go to .

Spring Lake Middle 4

Posted March 27, 2010
I current attend Spring Lake Middle School, and I believe it is the best middle school in the district, but is a victim of stereotypes based on the schools past. We haven't had a fight in years, as well as sexual and drug related problems. The schools standards are set very high, ans students as actually reaching them! And finally, the community is taking notice. Each school year, we have about 3-4 new school buses because more students are letting go of the stereotypes and joining our Spring Lake Middle School family. We have students from Spring Lake, Fayetteville, Fort Bragg, and even Hope Mills! This is one of the most structured, disciplined, accelerated, and challenging schools I've ever been too, and it has certainly prepare me for high school.

Posted May 19, 2009

Posted May 11, 2009

Posted May 08, 2009

Posted February 10, 2009

Posted February 10, 2009
This is a school of great up comings it had its falls but the students love there school and are striving to keep it open and supporting there teachers and pricipal of two years the students work hard and i should know i was recently a student at this wonderful school . The only reason i left is because my mom is in the army and we had to pcs to yakota, japan and the school i go to now is great but nothing like this one my friends and family are there.

Spring Lake Middle 0

Posted May 01, 2008

Posted November 02, 2007

Posted August 22, 2007
- a former student

Spring Lake Middle
612 Spring Avenue, Spring Lake, NC  28390
Last modified Spring Lake Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spring Lake Middle Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews.