Bad
Good

Posted May 11, 2010
Fabulous teachers, committed parents, excellent school!!! I have two children at this school (since it opened) and have been very satisfied. You can tell that the teachers REALLY care! The AIG program (Academically and Intellectually Gifted) is unbeatable and the teacher- Mrs. Hayes- is the absolute best in motivating and inspiring the kids. I wouldn't move my kids to a private school if it were offered for free! My older child is learning latin roots and has assignments that are stimulating and challenging, yet makes my child more interested than ever about learning! The extra programs (music, art, gym, Spanish) are wonderful. I am truly grateful! As a room parent, I have a class of parents where at least half of them volunteer or donate at every party. This is a great school in every way!

Stallings Elementary School

Posted December 08, 2009
Excellent school! It is basically a neighborhood school to the Shannamara neighborhood. Huge PTO participation, top notch teachers and administrators. My son began last year as a Kindergarten student. I was very nervous about the whole 'public school' arena. My fears were eliminated almost instantly. If you compare Union County schools to the charters and smaller religious based private schools, you will be greatly impressed. They have much more to offer on the entire spectrum. If your child falls in the high end or the low, Union County schools are able to meet their needs, unlike the smaller charter and church schools. My advice to you is get involved. The PTO is one of the best in the state... full of Moms and Dads who truly care about all of the students and want them to succeed.

Stallings Elementary School 4

Posted June 09, 2009
Still a few kinks to straighten out -- communication from teachers to parents could use improvement and instituting a Progress Report System would be helpful -- I did not know my child was not performing to his usual high level until we received report card. School is exceptionally safe, well-managed, and orderly. 1000 SMILING FACES are very telling! The students love this school and teachers seem to be very happy too!!!

Posted March 05, 2009
We moved here last summer and were nervous about attending a new school. It has been a great experience! My son has a good teacher and has made many friends. Parents are encouraged to participate and welcomed here.

Posted March 04, 2009
This is new school open in 2008 and their principal is Mr Breckenridge.My kids have been with him in previus school for 4 years and had the same teachers that followed him to the Stallings Elem.Teachers are great and the whole staff is wonderful .Very organized school with an excellent education!We had to move out of state and my kids miss these people very much. I , as a parent , had always felt safe to leave my kids in this school , they all took care of all the children equaly and the same way like parents would. This is probably one of the best schools in NC. My famuly will miss this school very much and all the teachers and staff , they are the best. I give it the highest rating.

Stallings Elementary School
3501 Stallings Rd, Stallings, NC  28104
Last modified Stallings Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.