Posted May 05, 2014
Highly qualified teachers, small classrooms and affordable tuition. This is a great Christian school with staff that actually cares.

Posted July 11, 2012
My children have attended Southview Chrisitan School since the late 90's. One has graduated and the others are still enrolled. I could not ask for a better enviroment, or caring teachers and staff. Southview has and will continue to prepare my children for college. If you are looking for academic excellence with a spiritual emphasis for your children's education, this is the place for you.

Posted March 18, 2012
This is an awesome school. My child attends here and we are amazed at what she has learned and the christian atmosphere of the school. The teachers are top notch as well! I would highly recommend this school!!

Posted July 29, 2011
I give this school a DOUBLE THUMBS UP!! All 3 of my children attended SCS and received not only an excellent spiritual education but an excellent academic education as well. 2 of my children graduated from SCS and went on to the college of their choice without any adverse difficulties. Both have excelled in college maintaining high academic GPA's. When Godly principals and high moral standards are taught the academics will be there. I thank God everyday for SCS, the faculty, staff and administration!!!

Southview Christian School 1

Posted May 10, 2011
Our children went to Southview. We found the high school ill-equipped in math, science and technology. The highest level of math taught at the time was advanced math. The high school SAT scores were the lowest in the county compared to public high schools. Computer classes were nonexistent. There were no honors classes or AP classes. Only 2 years of Spanish were taught. I have found that students were not ready for college level studies after graduating from Southview. Basic high school courses were offered, but nothing to help the students be more competitive with the rigorous high school courses offered in public high schools. Parents whose kids had 4.0 averages suddenly found their children struggling with college math. It is a school that is at least 20 years behind in its teaching and has not stayed up on the times.

Posted July 18, 2008
All my children attend Southview. It is a Christ-centered, loving, and committed to 'Christian' education school. My children have thrived spiritually and educationally. I could not be more pleased with how the teachers, staff, and administration have been an extension of our home. The rules, boundaries and high expectations of the school only reflect what I as a parent enforce everyday in my Christian home.

Posted January 09, 2008
We have two children who attend Southview. Our oldest son attended public school in kindegarten and never adapted well. This year we put him at Southview and he is loving it. The staff is very caring and concerned about the children. Praise the Lord he opened the door for our children to attend such a great school! I would recomend it to anyone looking for christian school that stands firm on the King James Bible and is not compromising their beliefs.

Posted November 29, 2007

Southview Christian School 3

Posted April 23, 2007
- a former student
For younger kids, I can see this high school as being up to par. However, I attended high school at Southview and was dissapointed in the intense guidelines as far as dress code goes. Unless your child has attended this school from an early age and is used to the extreme disiplinary actions taken for minor offenses, I suggest putting your high schooler in a different private school. It was hard for me to be comfortable and learn in such a strict environment. I am a firm believer in rules, but this school goes a little too far in most aspects.

Posted May 30, 2006
After 2 disasterous years in public school, followed by 3 years of homeschool, we found Southview! My child has thrived in the small classes. The staff treat the students and parents with dignity and respect. Southview has been a complete blessing to our family.

Southview Christian School
625 Wallace Springs Road, Statesville, NC  28677
Last modified Southview Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Southview Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.