Posted March 13, 2014
My son was being picked on by another student and nothing was done. I received the boys will be boys attitude. The lady that is there in the mornings for the preschool department seems clueless! You ask questions about what happens during the day and she has no clue. They seem desperate for money but the tuition is high. I would not recommend this school to anyone!

Cornerstone Christian Academy 5

Posted September 16, 2013
Wrote previous review about our grandson loving this school. Rated it 5 stars but only showed 1 star when it posted. I would rate it 10 atars if they let me.

Cornerstone Christian Academy 2

Posted June 21, 2013
Very disorganized and always seemed like the they are on the brink of bankruptcy. Then they were brought into scandal this past year and I did not even know if they were going to open back up. My daughter loved her teachers but she did not learn a great deal and I had to look elsewhere to get her ready for Kindergarten. They made a lot of promises they did not keep. Unfortunate because I had high hopes for the school.

Posted August 10, 2012
Completely agree with parent review of October 13, 2010. Our children were 1+ school years behind after a couple of years at this school despite receiving all top marks and honors here. Electives/field trips were cut due to "lack of funds" despite regular increases in tuition. One "supervisor" who was excellent, otherwise poor leadership, poor academic standard, poor organization. Do not recommend.

Cornerstone Christian Academy 5

Posted August 21, 2011
We have had a great experience with Cornerstone. I would recommend this school. Our child excelled at Cornerstone. The staff were always attentive and caring. Very concerned about my child's progress and well being.

Posted October 13, 2010
Disorganized administration and unqualified "supervisors" (what the teachers are called). Bullying is ignored. There are very few certified teachers, the curriculum is below EOG standards and children end up behind. Do not recommend.

Cornerstone Christian Academy
650 Glover Street, Statesville, NC  28625
Last modified Cornerstone Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades 3-11
Cornerstone Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.