Success Charter School 5

Posted August 22, 2005
I am truly proud to be a part of Success Institute School as a parent and as an employee. My daughter have attended the school since kindergarden and now in the 5th grade. The time, effort, energy and discipline that is sown into our childrens' lives are so necessary in this generation. Even thouth we are not perfect, we do strive for perfection. I would truly advise any parent to enroll their child into SIS as well as to become a volunteer. We have a great staff ( myself, I do applaud the teachers & staff for such a great job)with one common goal and that is to see our children succeed in life. As a parent I am willing to work along with the team to benefit our children in their academic, and social growth. What I would like to see for SI is more space,playground, and envolved parents.Thank you.

Success Charter School
1424 Rickert Street, Statesville, NC  28677
Last modified Success Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Success Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.