K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Both my children went here and I find the Christian morals taught here are essential for young adults to learn about Jesus Christ. And the education is outstanding especially the one on one teacher attention the children receive. Clay Walker is a great Principal and the staff are very friendly people. Also, the church is excellent with the best bible preacher you will find anywhere! Brett Stafford

The problem with Oak Level is mosting with the administration. There's no vision of improving the school or it's communication with children and parents. We've been at the school for 4 years now and it may be our last. If you're a favorite you have it made. If not, you can forget it.

I am very proud of this school. I thank God everyday that I am able to send my kids here. The teacher's are so kind and loving and my kids have learned so much. God has really Blessed this school and all the teachers. The teachers are wonderful. I really enjoy being at the parties and meetings, they make you feel confortable as if you were at home. They are so good with the kids, when I first went there to visit I was so amazed at how smart the kids were and how much they learned. I have nothing but good things to say about this school. I would have my kids no where else. All their programs are great, the kids learn so much and they have fun doing and it thats important. My kids are known by who they are and not just a number.

In response to the narrow minded comment. Baptist should be the word, a free spirit would not go here. This school has helped my son greatly and his grade are through the roof. He is on the honor roll which he has never been before. He has learned more from these teachers than he has his whole life in public school. This school teaches you of the love our God has for us. Many students could improve their lives and spiritual lives by going here. The whole school loves the children and only want what is best for them.

In response to the negative speaking on Oak Level Academy, I have nothing but praise for this school. It has helped my son greatly. This school is what we need in America today. The kids growing up today know to much about adult things that they shouldn't and 90% know more about sex and the world than they know their is a God that loves them and wants to make a better life for them. We need to have narrow minded children if that is what you want to call it, but I think that what the world needs is God and the reason the world is the way it is today is because no one wants to hear the truth. Know God Know Peace NO God No Peace. One day they will know the truth but it may be to late. John 3:16

Last modified Oak Level Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12