Posted November 09, 2009
I have two kids at Cooper a 2nd and 3rd graders that are on the honor roll. They love their school and so do I. Our school participates in AR (accelerated reader) and the kids are given tickets as good behavior incentives that they can put towards a reward every Fri. Our mascots are Cooper and Coco and they teach the kids about respect all the time 'respect ourselves', 'respect others', & 'respect property'. We give T.S. Cooper 5 stars!!

T S Cooper Elementary 4

Posted January 15, 2009
Both of my children are currentyl attending this school. My oldest has been there for 4 years now. He has learned so much at this school in such a short time. Most of the teachers are great (about 98% of them). And Mrs Ward the principal trys to accomodate each child on a individual basis.

Posted May 15, 2007
My daughter has been a student at TS Cooper the past two years and she has excelled beyond my expections. The staff at this school is friendly and well educated. The PE teacher is new this year and has been great, I've noticed a world of difference in the kids exercise program. The music & drama teachers work so hard with the kids to get them involved in programs that are wonderful. Parent involvement is great here too. I see more & more parents helping out in the classrooms, going on field trips and helping with different events such as field day, its' great. The principal, Mrs. Ward is a very kind and caring person. All schools would be lucky to have a staff like the one at T.S. Cooper! Keep up the hard work.

Posted March 01, 2006
T.S. Cooper Elem. schooll is a very good school. It has great teachers and a wonderful learning environment. The academic programs are very helpful to all of the students. I feel that it was a great idea to have the high school students help these kids after school on ay subject. The music and art classes are really educating to all of the students. Being a parent I have always been involved with whatever my child is in. I always see parents helping out, weather it is in the classroom or a class trip they are there. I really love this school and I feel that my child is getting a great education at T.S. Cooper Elem.

T S Cooper Elementary 4

Posted March 08, 2005

T S Cooper Elementary
237 Nc 32 South, Sunbury, NC  27979
Last modified T S Cooper Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
T S Cooper Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.